Glasses

Sam Winchester x Reader

Synopsis: You are hunting a hell hound with the Winchesters. Based loosely off of the Season 8 episode.

"So get this, this family in Idaho struck it rich ten years ago. Now they are dying off, one by one. Sounds like a crossroads deal, and our chance to gank a hell hound." Sam read from an online newspaper on his laptop. The three of you had been researching like crazy, trying to find a hell hound to kill to start the trials.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go gank us a hell hound." Dean exclaimed,  slamming his book shut.

The three of you quickly gathered your gear, and within 30 minutes, the Impala was pulling out of the bunkers garage.

It was a long drive to Idaho, and you spent most of the time reading, asleep, or running your hands through Sam's hair. You had been with Sam for about a year, and he was wonderful.

Finally the Impala pulled into the driveway of an impressive ranch. There were multiple classic red barns on the left, and a gigantic farm house on the right. It was two stories tall, with a wrap around porch. There were cars parked out front, all worth more money than you had seen in your lifetime. Climbing out of the back seat, you automatically stand beside Sam, using him to comfort yourself."

"Remember," Dean said, "We need to find whoever did the deal, and stick with them like glue. Got it?"

A lady walked up to meet you, wearing worn jeans and a red flannel shirt.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm Dean, this is Y/N, and that's Sam. We're here for the job openings?"

Hoping you didn't get stuck shoveling horse manure, you let out a sigh of relief when she replies.

"I'm Sarah, overseer of the ranch. Yeah I have some openings.  You boys get to work with the horses. You, we needed a new maid. Grab your bags, I'll show you where to bunk."

You followed as she showed the boys a small room in the barn, where they would have to share. She then walked you toward the main house.

"We usually don't have many maids, but with the funerals, we needed an extra hand on board.  Your job will be cleaning, and serving. Think you can handle that?" Nodding your head yes, she then showed you to your room, a tiny sparse room located off the kitchen.

"Oh and here is your uniform," Sarah says, handing you a bag. Keeping your fingers crossed that it wasn't a french made costume, you breathe a sigh of relief. It was khaki pants with a Navy blue polo.

"There is also this one, for the fancier functions. Like the one tonight." She handed you a Navy knee length dress.

"Get changed, then head into the kitchen. Cook will give you your orders."

Changing into your uniform, you quickly walk out to the kitchen, where Cook puts you to work, cutting vegetables. You try to get her to talk as you work, but she was tight lipped. Finally, it was break time, and you rushed out, trying to find Sam and Dean.

Once you found them, you started laughing. Poor Dean was stuck shoveling horse manure, and if his face was any indication, he was not happy about it at all.

"Hey Dean, where's Sam? And have you learned anything yet?" You ask him, petting the head of the horse in the stall beside you.

"Yeah I have. Seems like the overseer has a little thing for me, so I got her to talk easy. She says that a strange man came visiting, almost exactly ten years ago. After he left everyone's luck started changing."