Scared Part 2

Dean Winchester x Reader

Synopsis: Part 2. After your hasty decision, your life is uncomplicated, and boring. But a mistake on day changes that.
**Warning: Smut

Three weeks. Thats how long it has been since you had walked away from Sam and Dean. The first week, you spent traveling, taking bus after bus, forgetting the places you had been, not caring about the places you were going. It was easy, climb off of one bus, buy a ticket, and climb on another. One night, the bus ticket window was closed, and you were forced to find a motel for the night. You paid for your room, and fell across the bed, falling asleep immediately. Upon waking, you felt hungry for the first time that week, walking to a diner down the str. It was a small mountain town, with flower pots lining the street, and friendly people greeting you as you passed by. The waitress at the diner was sweet, and you decided to spend at least one more day in town. One day became two, and two became three. Before you knew it, you were out of money and you needed a job if you wanted to stay. The local grocery store was hiring, and they quickly gave you the position. It was easy, you spent your time stocking shelves, and people usually left you alone. That was, until one day.

It started out normal, getting up early, and walking to the small
store. They had already trusted you enough to give you a key, and you unlocked, grabbing your apron before clocking in. You spent the morning in the canned vegetables isle, humming as you stocked. Soon more employees arrived, and the store opened for the day. Taking your break, you grabbed a cup of coffee before heading outside, to relax and breathe in the cool mountain air.

You relax in the chair, closing your eyes. Things had gotten better, you could close your eyes, and not imagine Dean everytime. Your heart still hurt, and you knew it would be a long time before the pain dulled. A shadow passed over you, blocking the sun. Opening your eyes up, you didn't recognize the man standing in front of you.

"Can I help you?" You ask the man.

He smiles at you, before lifting the side of his coat, showing you his Angel blade. "Why yes, I think you can. I'm looking for Dean Winchester. "

You tense up, knowing you had nothing to fight an angel with. You stall, knowing it would be useless.

"Dean? I have no idea where he is, I haven't seen him in a month."

He steps closer, grabbing your arm. "I have a feeling he will come for you, so you're coming with me.

When he yanked you out of your chair, you fought, but it was a losing battle. He pulled you closer to him, wrapping an arm around your waist, using his other hand to press two fingers to your forehead, and everything went dark.

------------------

You wake up, surprised that you weren't tied down to anything. You were in a small room, a fancy room, that looked as if it belonged in a Paris Mansion. Works out art lined the walls, showcased in gilded frames. The furniture was works of art itself, in white and gold. In all of your study of the room, you noticed one thing missing, a door. Sitting up on the uncomfortable love seat, you think about your predicament.

You knew Sam and Dean would come for you, that's the type of people they were. What did the Angels want anyways?

Just then, you heard a rustling of wings, and the man from earlier stood in front of you. Dressed in a suit, he looked like your normal older business man. He was bald, with angry blue eyes. Even though he was an Angel, you were scared, most Angels were complete dicks.

"Hello, Y/N, I trust you slept well." He told you, walking towards you. For every step he took, you took one back, until your back was pressed against the wall