Reunited Part 2

**This is a continuation of the story Reunited. If you were okay with how part one ended, you don't have to read this one. However, if you would have liked things to end a little better, please read this one!

After you promised Sam that you wouldn't run again, you made your way up the stairs, using the excuse of looking for more ghouls on the upper floor. In reality, you needed to get away, from the sight of Dean's lifeless body, and from the now foreign feel of someone's concern and love. Sam's support was wonderful, and you needed it, but you also needed time to be alone, and process what had just happened in such a short amount of time.

You walked down the hallway of the second floor, glancing into each room, relieved when you didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. When you came to the last room, you collapsed on the window seat, curling your legs underneath you as you stared out the window. Tears slowly distorted your view, and you welcome them, as all the pain from the last year came crashing back into your heart. Laying your head on your knees, tears stained your jeans, as you fought to control your emotions. You kept replaying your last moment's with Dean, your heart breaking as you remembered the gentle smile he gave you before his eyes closed.

Your sobs were so loud, you didn't hear the sound of footsteps, instead you were startled by the cushion dipping beside you. A strong arm wrapped around your shoulder, and you leaned into the touch, needing some sort of assurance that everything would be alright.

It took moments before you had calmed down, your sobs turning into hiccups, but the gentle reassuring hand rubbing your back helped soothe you.

"Thank you Sam. I'm sorry for being such a blubbering idiot." You apologized, still keeping your eyes closed as you leaned into his shoulder.

"Don't you ever apologize for feeling. That just makes you human," a voice said, one that didn't belong to Sam, and one that you thought you would never hear again.

"Dean! You screamed, wrapping your arms around him, shocked and confused that he was still alive, but not wanting to question it.

He chuckled, before wrapping his arms around you, tucking you into his shoulder and laying his head on yours. You snuggled into the embrace, before leaning back and studying him.

But how? I saw you, you were dead!"

"Before I explain, there is someone you need to meet." Dean said, interlocking your fingers with his, and pulling you out the door. Wondering who this mysterious person was, and how they worked a miracle, you let yourself be dragged back down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Sam was there, sitting at the table with a tired smile gracing his face. There was another figure in the room, his back turned to you as he gazed out the window towards the cemetery.

"You know Sam, I've always enjoyed walking through cemeteries, trying to locate names of those I have met in heaven." This stranger said, before turning to face you. He was tall, though not quite as tall as Sam or Dean, and he was wearing a tan trench coat with a suit and blue tie underneath it. He had dark hair, tousled, and the brightest bluest eyes you had ever seen.

While you were busy staring at him, he moved in front of you, a smile on his chapped lips. "Hello, you must be Y/N. It's great to finally meet you, Dean has said so much about you." He said in a deep, dry tone.

You waved awkwardly, feeling a little uncomfortable in this guy's presence, but you weren't sure why. Something about this man seemed off, and had you inching closer to Dean.

Dean placed his hand on your lower back, giving you the support you needed. "Y/N, this is Cas. He's the one who saved me, again."

"How?" You blurted out, without thinking.

"I'm an angel." Cas replied, in a serious tone.

You shook your head. "Yeah right, angels don't exist. No really, who are you?"

Dean turned you to face him. "Y/N, he's really an Angel. He rescued me from hell, and just now he used his angel grace to save my life."

You were having a hard time believing what you were being told, but you knew that Dean wouldn't lie about something like this.

Cas took your hand in his, his blue eyes staring down at you in sadness. "Y//N, I have met your Dad, what an amazing man. He is happy now, in heaven, and thinks you have turned into a lovely, fierce woman."

You felt tears gather in your eyes, again, happy at the news that your father had made it to heaven. Too many hunters were sent the other way.

Laughing at yourself, you rubbed the tears from your eyes. "What is happening to me? I'm not usually this blubbery." You said, embarrassed.

"Yeah, well usually you don't have to deal with a boyfriend coming back to life, dying again, coming back, and the news that your father's in heaven. That would wear anyone out." Dean told you.

"Boyfriend?" You asked, know you wished you could still call Dean boyfriend. But too much had happened lately that you weren't sure that was still a possibility.

Dean gave you one of his flirtatious smiles, before placing his hand on your cheek. "Come on, Y/N. You don't think me dying twice, and you running off would ruin our relationship, did you? Of course I'm still your boyfriend, I mean, if you still want me to be." Dean told you, almost sheepishly.

"Don't be an idiot Dean, of course I want that." You replied, thanking the higher powers that you had been called for this hunt. Your life was back to normal, or as close to normal as a hunter could get.