Chapter 2

Since I was under age to go into a club and drink, we all decided to go out for a meal in stead. 

I looked around the table that we were sat at. A lot had changed since I saw these guys last. So many people had left, and yet so many new faces were here too. 

"So..." Natalya said nugging me.  

"So, what?" I said looking at her confused. 

"You still with that Zach guy?" 

"Yep" I said smiling. 

"Aw, young love. I remember those days" She said looking down at her lap.

"How is Tyson by the way?" I said placing my hand on her lap. 

"Could be better, but he's getting through it" 

"How long is he out for?" 

"For now, about 9 months. But it could be longer if the bone doesn't heel properly" 

"He'll be alright" I said with a reassuring smile. 

I didn't know what it was like to be injured myself, or the one I love. I suppose I was thankful that I would never have to see Zach like that. 

For the next hour or two we laughed, joked and just had a great time. 

"How's your sister been Brie?" I said putting my drink down. 

"She's been great" She said smiling. "You guys still not talking?" I shook my head. "I'll have a word with her" 

"No its okay I will, after all it was my mess. I don't expect you to clean it up" If we were going to be working together, we should at least be talking. "Right I don't know about you guys, but I need to get up early so I'm calling it a night" With that I said my goodbyes and headed back to the hotel. 

I was just about to go into the elevator when I heard someone say "You're out late" I turned round and saw Seth. 

"I was out to dinner with the girls and lost track of time" I said laughing. 

Seth was about to say something before he got interrupted by Roman and Dean. "I could say the same for you champ" I said winking at him. 

"I was out with the guys and lost track of time?" He said laughing. 

"Who are you talking to?" Roman suddenly said obviously not seeing me. 

"Oh sorry, Roman Dean this is Sam" 

"Hey" Roman stuck out his hand. I shook it back. Dean just stood there staring at me. 

"Well I'm going to go to bed now, nice meeting you" I spun round on my heel, then waved at them just as the elevator door was about to shut. 

I had a feeling that Eva was going to be asleep so I tried by best to be quiet when I walked into the room. To my surprise though she was still awake. "I was afraid I was going to wake you" I said looking at her. 

"No, I can't usually sleep much after RAW" She said still looking at her phone. 

I walked over to my bag and grabbed my pyjamas out, then went to the bathroom to change. 

I came out and climbed into bed. Just before I went to sleep I look a selfie and uploaded it to Twitter saying *#RAW was amazing! See you all next week :)*. Then turned my light off, before I knew it I was gone.