Chapter 10

We watched as Brock and Taker brawled all around the ring and now the arena. We then made our way to the gorilla hoping the close was clear. 

We watched the monitor as The Bella's were already out there and sat on commentary. Paige's music then hit. 

Tear the stars out from the sky 

Darkness falls I come alive 

I've always been this way 

I'll fly before I change

Tear the stars out from the sky 

"This is a Divas tag team match set for one for, being accompanied by Charlotte, introducing first the team of Sam and Paige!" Paige did her usual entrance and I did mine which was climbing the steel steps and going to the middle of the apron, I then flip my head around three times and flip over the top rope. Then I go to the top left turn buckle and point to the crowd.  

I'm amazing 

I'm ama-ama-amazing 

"And their opponents, being accompanied by Tamina, the team of Naomi and the NXT Woman's Champion, Sasha Banks!" They did their usual entrance as we stood in the ring and watched. 

Paige and Naomi got out of the ring as me and Sasha started. 

We locked up and stayed like that for a few minutes. I pushed her away and she bounced off the ropes, she went for a close line but I ducted out of the way. As she came running back at me a grabbed her and did a hip toss. I then bounced off the ropes and did a leg drop. I went for the pin but she kicked out at 2. 

I then got up and went to the top turn buckle, just as I came down she moved out of the way and tagged Naomi in. I grabbed my back in pain. 

Naomi then started stomping on my back making it hurt even more. She then grabbed hold of my head and ran to the turn buckle and bounced off the middle rope and my head smacked the ground. She went for the cover but I kicked out at 2. 

I slowly got up as she argued with the ref. She grabbed my arm and I bounce off the ropes, I was about to close line her but she did a drop kick on me. She grabbed my arm again and went over to Sasha and tagged her in. 

Sasha wrapped her legs around me and pulled my head back. I screamed in pain but refused to tap out. 

"COME ON SAM!!" I heard Paige shout as the crowd clapped along. I started elbowing Sasha in the head and she got off me holding her face. I tried running to my corner but she grabbed hold of me. I was on my knees and she licked her hand and slapped me in the face, she then laughed. I slowly got up with out her noticing.

"Sasha better not turn around, Sam's angry" I heard Cole say. 

She turned round and I slapped her in the face a few times. She was finally on the ground and I went and tagged Paige in. I dropped to the floor and held my arm. "You okay?" Charlotte asked concerned? 

"Yeah fine" I smiled. The next thing I know, Sasha's music is being blared through the arena.  

"Here are your winners, the team of Naomi and Sasha Banks!" Paige slid out of the ring and they celebrated. 

I walked to the locker room and put my Dean Ambrose jacket on and went to catering. 

I grabbed a plate and put a few things on it before I watched the main event. 

"Nice jacket" I heard someone say and laugh. I looked next to me as Dean sat down. 

"Thanks" I smiled biting into my apple. 

"Well done out there" 

"Thanks, but I lost" I laughed. 

"Not always about winning, its about putting on an amazing match" He smiled grabbing  a grape off my plate. "This might sound weird, you can say no. But I was wondering if you wanted to go out for coffee?" 

I just looked at him. To be fare, I had always had a crush on Dean but I had a boyfriend so never did anything about it. I still have a boyfriend, but it wasn't going to stop me giving my answer. I gulped and said "Sure". 

He grabbed a napkin and a pen an wrote something on it. "Here is my number, call me when you're free" He smiled before walking away. 

"Be careful" I looked up and saw Roman. 

"Why?" I asked looking at him confused. 

"Lets just say he doesn't treat woman very well" I was now worried, should I call him or not? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little authors note! 

Well here's your RAW chapter enjoy! 

Did you all enjoy RAW?! I did :)

Vote, comment xo 

Update next week!<3