Chapter 26

It had been a few days since Zach had talked to me, however he was still here. I wanted to badly run to his hotel room and make him speak to me, but I know that wasn't going to help. Instead, I just sat in my room flicking through photos of us and smiling.

Just as I was about to put my phone down a text came through.

*Coming to your room, be there in a few minutes.* it was blunt and straight to the point, but I was glad that he wanted to finally talk.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

I quickly got to the door so that he wouldn't change his mind, but when I opened it the man stood before looked nothing like the Zach I knew. His eyes were blood shot red, either from lack of sleep or crying loads. His hair was all over the place looking like he hadn't showered or brushed it for days. And he was still in his pyjamas. I didn't say anything, and moved slowly to the side so that he could come in.

He went over to my bed and sat down. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there.

After a few minutes of silence he patted the spot next to him.

I slowly sat down then he began to talk "I've been thinking a lot over the past few days, sleepless nights wondering what I was going to do about the situation" I gulped because I had a feeling what he was about to say was going to break me, but what he did say took me by surprise. "I 100% do not want to break up with you" I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm so glad that you said that. I've been so worried for days because I thought this was going to be the end for us, I made a stupid mistake! And I promise it won't happen again"

"Oh I know it won't happen again-"

"Thank you so much for forgiving me! The weight has finally been lifted off me, I can now focus on Survivor Series and winning back my title. Since your here you will come and watch won't you?"

"Yeah I think that's a great idea, it will be your last PPV after all"

"Exactly! Wait, what?"

"Your last PPV" he said just looking at me.

"Why would this be my last PPV?" I was very confused. Was I getting fired and Zach somehow knew about it?

"This will be your last PPV, because I want you to come back to the UK with me"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ooo, exciting stuff! Enjoyed writing that, hahahaa xD

Now I know I said that I was going to update everyday, but I've just not got the time. So I'm now going to update every Saturday! College and work have taken over my life, also getting ready to apply to uni is very stressful! Thank you all for understanding though :)

Thank you all for reading, don't forget to comment to let me know what you think!