Chapter 29

Today was Survivor Series and I felt brilliant!

For the first time in weeks I was happy with my life and everything that was going on in it.

I wasn't being controlled anymore and today wasn't going to be my last match in WWE!

I hadn't heard from Zach for a while, and to be honest I didn't want to. With him out of my life things were finally looking up.

I was sat in the locker room getting ready when the camera crew walked in, "Interview time Sam please" I nodded at them and Renee walked in.

"Sam today is your first Survivor Series, how are you feeling?"

"You know Renee, I am feeling pretty dam good right now! I have a brilliant team lined up that I know will bring me victory and the Divas Title tonight"

"You've been teasing for weeks now who's on your team, care to tell us?"

"As much as I like you Renee, no no I can't" with that I walked away.

Later on in the night

*DING* *DING* *DING* "This is a traditional five on five Survivor Series match and it is for the Divas Championship! Now the only way to eliminate a Diva is by pinfall, submission, count out or disqualification. The winner of the match will be the last team standing, and Divas Champion"

Call to me
Call to me

"Introducing first, from Raleigh North Carolina, Summer Rae!" Summer did her usual entrance and waited for the rest of her team in the ring.

You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

"And her tag team partners, Alicia Fox, Eva Marie, Brie and the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!"

As I watched The Bella's and the rest of them do their usual entrance, I turned to my team and asked them if they were ready.

"Hell yeah!" They all said in union.

"Sam your up!" I nodded and my music played.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

"There opponents first, from Warrington England, Sam!" I walked to the bottom of the ramp and smiled at them all stood in the ring and grabbed a microphone.

"Hello ladies" I said still smiling. "Aw, do you want to know who's going to kick your ass tonight and help me win? Well the first woman I rounded up knows you quite well actually, she was trained in the dungeon and is very well known because of her uncle. NATALYA!!!"

Nattie joined me on the ramp smiling. "The next woman was making history before you decided you actually wanted to act like a "wrestler", she is known as the ONLY woman to hold the NXT Women's Championship, and the Divas Championship. PAIGE!!!"

Paige came skipping down the ramp ready to fight. "This next woman is also known for her family legacy, hell maybe one day she'll also hold 16 titles. CHARLOTTE!!!"

Charlotte came out with determination on her face. "And the last women on my team has more talent in her finger than you do in your whole body, she's one of the greatest wrestlers in the WWE today. SASHA BANKS!!!"

We all slowly walked into the ring with smiles on our faces.

"You will never have this!" Nikki said getting up in my face with the title in her hand.