Chapter 51

Today was the day, Wrestlemania 32. April 3rd 2016 was going to be my night, on this night I was going to go down in history.

Everybody was busy running round making sure everything was going to be set up in time. People were making sure that their wrestling attire looked perfect. Legends were making their way to the arena and the people competing tonight were all preparing themselves for the biggest night of the year.

As I slowly approached the arena I looked at the front of it and saw the best thing I've ever seen in my life. Me, Nikki and Eva were right on the front, but not only that, we were smack bang in the middle.

A huge smiled formed on my face as I took a photo of it and tweeted it out with the caption *We've been to war these past few months, but being on the front with these ladies is a true blessing! @TheBellaTwins @NatalieEvaMarie #WomensWrestling*

As I walked through the arena, I found the order for the match card. I looked at it and saw that we were going to be going on before Taker and Shane. I also saw that the six Divas tag match was on the kick off show. Two women's matches, I definitely wasn't going to complain.

I made my way to the locker room and entered with lots of buzz in the air. All of the women competing tonight were ready to steal the show, and so was I.

I placed my stuff down and made my way down to the gorilla position and then walked out to have a good look around. I know it was going to be big, but not this big. My eyes widened as I slowly walked down the largest ramp I've ever seen. Lots of people were out getting last minute things ready, and some people were practicing their entrances. I had already practiced mine, and I also had Green Day playing for me as my entrance song is theirs.

I watched with a smile on my face as the New Day and AJ Styles did their entrances. Vince looked happy and sent them on their way.

My phone went off and I had a looked at it to see that I had a text off my mum *Outside the arena x*

I got up as I quickly replied *On my way x*

I was so excited for my mum to come and watch me wrestle. She's seen me in TV, but is yet to watch me in person. This was going to be very special.

I made my way outside and noticed that a few other people were stood with her, I shrugged it off thinking that they were just fans. As I got closer though, I realised exactly who it was. My brother.

"Oh my god, Joe?!" I screamed as I ran to him.

He embraced me in his arms. "Surprise!" He said.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Well my little sister is about to compete at the BIGGEST wrestling event of the year! You really thought I was going to miss that?!" He said clapping his hands. "There are also some people I would like you to meet!" He said with a smile. He turned to the people next to him. "This is my fiancé, Lucy and our two sons Luke and Liam!" I turned to them smiling.

"Hi!" I said then got on my knees. "I know you guys have absolutely no idea who I am, I'm your aunt Sam!" I said to the two boys. They smiled and gave me a hug. I then stood up and shook Lucy's hand. "It's also nice to meet you!"

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" My mum said.

"Well it definitely worked!" I laughed. "Shall we go inside?" I asked them. They all nodded and looked really excited.

I introduced them all to the rest of the women and some of the male superstars. Once that was done, people had started to file into their seats. "Right we better go and find out seats!" My mum said clapping her hands. I gave them all a hug as they wished me good luck.