Chapter 42

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the Elimination Chamber match for the Divas Championship! I have just been informed that Nikki Bella will not be released from her pod until all the other women have entered the match, and that Sam will be one of the first women to start the match" The crowd booed.

You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

"Introducing first, from Scottsdale Arizona, she is the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!" She walked confidently to the ring knowing full well she was walking out with that title.

Brie mode
Bbbbbbbn bestie
Mode!
Brie mode bbbbb bestie
Bbbb bestie
Beautiful life
Brie mode
Bestie

"Her opponents first, from Scottsdale Arizona, Brie Bella!" She walked into her pod and winked at her sister.

Oh yeah
Oh oh yeah
She's so fast
She's got me dreamin' lovin'
From her head to her toes now girl don't
Quit
Oh yeah
Oh oh yeah!!
Oh!

"Next, from Concord California, Eva Marie!" She also walked to her pod and winked at Nikki.

"Next, from the Queen City, Charlotte Flair!" Charlotte did her usual elaborate entrance and then entered her pod.

Tear the stars out from the sky
Darkness falls I come alive
I've always been this way
I'll fly before I change
Tear the stars out from the sky

"Next, from Norwich England, Paige!" Paige walked into the Chamber and looked at the rest of the women in the pods, then turned and waited for me to come out.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

"And finally, from Warrington England, Sam!" I slowly walked to the ring as the Chamber doors closed.

The ref signalled for the bell to ring and me and Paige stared each other down.

She turned behind her and looked at Nikki, then walked up to her pod. "You really think you're going to win huh?! Watch what I'm about to do!" She turned around and I speared her.

*1!*

*2!*

*3!*

"Paige has been eliminated!" Lillian announced.

Nikki was laughing, Eva and Brie were clapping and Charlotte couldn't believe what she had just seen.

I stared down Eva, Brie and Charlotte awaiting the next one to come out.

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Charlotte came out.

I ran at her and tried to spear her, but she dodged me and I went flying into the ring post. She pulled me from behind and rolled me up, I kicked out at two.

She grabbed hold of me and did a neck breaker, as I held my neck in pain she went for the cover again. But yet again I kicked out at two.

She pulled me up and chucked me out of the ring onto the steal, my neck snapped back and I cried out in pain.

She got my head and put it in one of the gaps on the Chamber and proceeded to snap my head back onto it, before I could protect myself she got a hold of me and rammed me into one of the pods. When I looked it was Nikki's, she didn't look impressed.

Charlotte rolled me back into the ring and again went for the cover, but I kicked out at two.

She got me into the position of natural selection, as she was setting me up she hadn't noticed that the clock was ticking down and someone else was about to come out. As the next person was chosen she hit her finisher on me, before she could cover me Brie got hold of her and chucked her out of the ring.

Brie came to check on me. "Are you alright?" She said quietly.

"Yeah" I just managed to respond.

"Stay here, I'll work on her. When you're feeling alright come and help me"

I watched on as Brie went out of the ring and started to beat up Charlotte. My neck was in a lot of pain, but I needed to push through if I was going to go to Wrestlemania.

I slowly got to my feet and walked to where Charlotte and Brie were.

Charlotte was about to smack Brie in the face but I grabbed hold of her arm and prevented her. I got her other arm and tied her up in the ropes. I grabbed her head and pulled it back making her scream in pain, Brie started to do kicks onto her stomach.

I let go of her and she rolled into the ring, Brie signalled for me to go for the cover so I did. She kicked out at two.

I got her in a head lock as Brie watched on, the crowed started to clap and it edged Charlotte on.

She started to elbow me, and eventually I let go.

I bounced off the ropes and ran at her, she hit me with a viscous close line and I went tumbling out onto the steal. I then heard "Brie has been eliminated!" I looked over and saw Charlotte untangled Brie from her legs, by the looks of it Brie had tapped.

The countdown began again and Eva was about to come out.

I looked over and saw her pod open and go running at Charlotte and start attacking her.

I couldn't believe what was about to happen.

Eva hit her finisher on Charlotte then went for the cover then eliminated her.

I slowly got to my feet and stared her down, it was currently between us two.

She walked over to where Nikki was and leaned against the ropes and looked up at the clock, I looked at it as well. Only a few minutes remained until Nikki came out. I was confused with what was going on.

Finally the time had ran down and Nikki was coming out.

As she was coming out Eva charged at me and smacked me in the face.

I was face down then got picked up and lifted onto some shoulders, I instantly knew they were Nikki's. She hit her finisher on me and went for the cover to eliminate me. "Sam has been eliminated!"

Part of me was annoyed, but the other part of me was happy as she was about to retain. Or so I thought...

"Here is your winner and the NEW Divas Champion, Eva Marie!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, think that's the longest chapter I've ever wrote! Quite enjoyed writing it though!

Hope you all enjoy reading it!

Payback tonight, anyone excited?

Part of me is, but not as hyped for this PPV as I have been for the other ones this year. I hope I get proved wrong though!

I'll be watching live, so if anyone wants to talk follow my Twitter- @SamisWWE97

See you all next week for another chapter!

Peace xo