Chapter 33

Tonight there was going to be a contract signing between myself and Nikki for our ladder match at TLC for the Divas Championship.

"How are you feeling about your match this Sunday?" Dean asked.

"Pretty excited! A little nervous, but excited" I said with a smile. "How are you feeling about your match against Owens?" I asked facing him.

"Confident" He said smiling. "Although you get the awesome match! Have fun out there!"

"I will!" I said laughing.

He started to walk away, but stopped and turned around. "Lets train together this week"

"What?" I said looking at him.

"Well we both have pretty important matches this Sunday, well yours is more important than mine. But still! Why not?"

I looked at him trying to think of one, but nothing springed to mind. I don't know if this was a good idea or not, but I slowly said "Okay then"

"Sweet, see you later then!" With that he walked away.

Stila grace
I'll never gonna be the linoleum
Now welcome to the queendom

"This Sunday two women will once again rage war with each other when they face each other in a ladder match! However it will be for one final time. Let me introduce to you the challenger, Sam!"

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

"And her opponent, the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!"

You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

"Look let's just cut to the chase, we're going to sign this contract, then I'm going to beat the holy hell out of you once again, then I'm going to beat you ONCE AGAIN. I'm sorry Sam, but this is how it goes" With that she laughed and signed the contract.

"Actually that isn't what happens Nikki. You see we start by having a good match, then I get the upper hand and your chumps realise that you're about to loose your title and help you out by costing me the match! Only this time it will be different, because I've got some help in the form of Charlotte and Sasha to make things a little bit fairer" I smiled as they both walked out. "Keep that title nice and shiny for me, because on Sunday it will be MINE" With that I also signed the contracted then threw the pen at her.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for another short chapter, the next one will be long so prepare for it as it is the TLC one! In case any of you are confused, I'm basing this off TLC 2015 as I started writing this book in 2015. Yes it has taken me this long! Ahahaa, but thanks for sticking with me!

Also THANK YOU FOR THE READS!! Means the world to me! I would love to get to know you guys, so comment or follow me and I'll follow you :)

ALSO...NAOMI, BAYLEY AND BRAY ARE CHAMPS! As you can see from the photo I put at the top, I'm so happy!! Apologies if you can't see it very well though.

Anyways, see you all next Sunday! Peace xo