Chapter 13

I was backstage about to go out for my first ever Championship match!!

I had Charlotte and Paige by my side, whilst Nikki had Brie and Eva.

Steph came up to us with the camera crew behind her. "To make this match fair and amazing, no one is going to be at ringside" Paige and Charlotte smiled, but Brie and Eva were pissed off.

"WHAT!! WHY THE HELL NOT?!" Nikki screamed.

"I just said, to make it fair. If you are the best Divas Champion ever, then prove it! Go out there and beat Sam on your own" She smiled. "Good luck ladies" She said then walked away.

Nikki's music then hit and she walked out.

I started to jump up and down. "You've got this!" Paige said rubbing my back.

"Go get her girl!" Charlotte smiled.

Brie came up and hugged me then whispered in my ear "There isn't a doubt in my mind that you won't win, kick my sisters butt!"

My music then hit.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I did my normal entrance then stood in the ring.

Ding ding ding

"This is a Divas match set for one fall and it is for the Divas Championship!" The crowd cheered. "Introducing first the challenger, from Warrington Unighted Kingdom, Sam!" I pointed to the crowd and winked. "And her opponent, from Scottsdale Arizona, she is the current Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!" She walked around with the title above her head and the crowd booed her. I smiled.

She handed the belt over to the ref and looked at me. "YOU'RE NOT TAKING THIS OFF ME!" She screamed, I just laughed.

The ref signalled for the bell and the match was under way. We locked up, but the she pushed me on my bum. I just looked at her. "YOU CANT TOUCH ME!" She shouted doing push ups.

I slowly got to my feet. We locked up again, but this time I pushed her on her bum. "CANT TOUCH YOU HUH?!" I shouted showing her my muscles.

She then got to her feet. We locked up on last time, she pushed me again but I bounced off the ropes and the close lined her. I then gave her a leg drop and went for the cover.

"One"

"Two"

She kicked out. But I didn't get frustrated, I knew a leg drop wouldn't do it. 

Before she could get to her feet I got her in a headlock. I pulled her around the ring, but she started elbowing me. I let go off her and held my ribs. She came running at me, but I dodged her and she bounced off the turnbuckle. I ran up to her and kneed her in the face, I then grabbed hold of head and did a running bull dog. I then went for the cover.

"One"

"Two"

She kicked out again. "DAM IT!" I screamed hitting the mat with my hands. I got up and so did Nikki. She backed into the corner and I ran up to her again, but this time she dodged me. My face smacked the turnbuckle. I held it and slowly got up and walked forward, before I could do anything Nikki's forearm collided with my face. I fell to the floor. She went for the cover, she put so many Divas out with this but not me!

"One"

"Two"

I kicked out.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" She screamed at the ref. I was still on the floor. She grabbed hold of my hair and pulled me up, she raised me above her head and slammed me back onto the mat. She went for the cover again.

"One"

"Two"

I kicked out again. "AHH!!" She screamed hitting the mat. She pulled me up again and placed me on her back. Next thing I know I have a shooting pain running through my back, she just did her finisher on me. She then went for the cover.

"One"

"Two"

I wasn't letting this happen.

"Thre-" before his hand went down I kicked out. The crowd screamed and chanted "THIS IS AWESOME!"

"NO BODY HAS EVER KICKED OUT OF THE RACK ATTACK!" Cole screamed.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!" She screamed getting in the refs face. She turned around and put me on her shoulders again. "ITS OVER!" She shouted.

"OH NO IT ISNT!" I shouted in my head. I started to elbow her in face, she set me down and I got to my feet.

She turned round but was met with a spear. I made her tap once, let's see if I can do it again. I got her in in the cross face, she screamed but wasn't tapping. "TAP!" I yelled. Nothing. I pulled her arm and face back furthered, she screamed some more but didn't tap. She somehow managed to crawl to the ropes. I had a five count.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Four! Let go or you will be disqualified!" The ref shouted. I wasn't going to let her win that way!

I let go off her and let her get to her feet, she then got speared again. This time I went for the cover.

"Is it over?!" Cole said.

"One"

"Two"

"Three" ding ding ding

It was over.

"Here is your winner and the neeeeeewwwww Divas Champion, Sam!" I couldn't believe it, I'm the champion.

"NIKKI'S REIGN IS OVER!!" Cole shouted.

My music blared through the arena and I was handed the Championship.

Jo Jo got in the ring "Congratulations Sam, you did it, you're the new Divas Champion!"

"Thank you" I smiled.

"What does this mean to you!"

"It means the world to me. Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of being a champion in the WWE, wether that meant the Woman's Championship or this one" I looked down at it. "I want to thank everyone who has supported me throughout my time. This one is for all of them. Mum I love you I hope you are proud of me. I would also like to dedicate this match to the late great Dusty Rhodes and Rowdy Rody Piper. My you both rest in peace!" I looked up at the sky and sent a kiss.

My childhood dream is now a reality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note!

Well here you are! I bet you weren't expecting that ;)

I changed it around a little, but enjoy anyway!

Thanks for reading xo

Stay awesome! Until next week :)