Chapter 43

You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

Nikki went storming to the ring with a pissed off look on her face.

"Last night should have been MY night!" The crowd booed. "I should be walking into Wrestlemania as THE DIVAS CHAMPION!! I want MY title back RIGHT NOW!!" She said looking up at the ramp.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

"You know what Nikki, I actually find this hilarious!" I said laughing. "You honestly thought you could trust Eva?!" I said laughing even harder. "I've known Eva for a good few years now, and she's always been a slimy, little bitch! The thing is, I couldn't care less who I beat at Mania, as long as I walk out of Dallas as champion" I said looking Nikki dead in the eyes.

Oh yeah
Oh oh yeah
She's so fast
She's got me dreamin' lovin'
From her head to her toes now girl don't
Quit
Oh yeah
Oh oh yeah!!
Oh!

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE WELCOME YOUR NEW DIVAS CHAMPION...EVA MARIE!!" The crowd booed so loud it was deafening. "Ladies ladies ladies, you two can bitch and moan all you want about what happened last night, but at the end of the day I'm the champion! And as far as I'm concerned, NEITHER OF YOU WILL BE GETTING A SHOT AT MY TITLE!" She said raising it high in the air as the crowd booed even more.

Stila grace
I'll never gonna be the linoleum
Now welcome to the queendom

"Actually Eva, someone will be facing you for that title at Wrestlemania! And that will be determined next week. It will be Sam vs Nikki for the right to face Eva at Wrestlemania" Me and Nikki smiled at each other, whilst Eva chased after Stephanie.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahh, getting closer and closer to the end of the story now! Wrestlemania will be the LAST chapter.

Thank you for all the reads! Means the world to me :)

See you all next week, peace xo