Chapter 36

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains and blinding my eyes, this wasn't helping the pounding headache that I suddenly had coming on.

I tried sitting up, but I was being weighed down by something. I looked down to find somebody's arm draped over me. I slowly turned my head to see who the mystery person was.

"Holy shit" I muttered to myself.

I quickly rolled off the bed to find I had no clothes on.

"HOLY SHIT!" I shouted grabbing my dressing gown and tying it around myself.

His eyes suddenly fluttered open. He looked over at me and then his eyes widened.

He lifted the duvet up slightly and then muttered "God dam it!"

"This" He said waving his arm between us "Should of never had happened"

"Excuse me?" I said looking at him.

"This" He said waving his arm again "Was a mistake" He said putting his clothes back on.

"Hold on, you're the one that turned up to my house uninvited!" I started to say raising my voice.

"Yeah, well you're the one that kissed me!" He said raising his voice higher. I kissed him? I must have had way too much to drink last night.

"Oh my god would you answer that!" I shouted at him as his phone went off for the hundred time.

"Hey babe" Babe? "Yeah sorry, I should have told you" He said rolling his eyes. "Yeah I'll be home in a few hours, love you too. Bye" Babe? Love you?

"Who the hell was that?" I suddenly asked.

"Renee, Renee Young my girlfriend" He said looking me dead in the eyes.

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!" I shouted.

It was silent for a few minutes.

"I can't believe you have a girlfriend" I said sitting down on my bed.

"Why is that so hard to believe?"

"Because you've been so nice to me these past few months, and...and I...I just thought-"

"What that I liked you?" He laughed "Hell no, I was just being nice to you because you were new" And with that he left.

I couldn't believe that I was so stupid to think that someone would like me. I promised myself I wouldn't do this after Zach, but I've done it. Gone and gotten hurt once again. But not only that, I kissed Dean Ambrose. But I'd also given THE Dean Ambrose my virginity, and all he did was stomp on it and throw it in my face.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aye, I know it was a short chapter but that drama though?!

Thanks to everyone that's reading, I really appreciate it! I would also appreciate comments and votes? It's just so I know how I'm doing.

Did you all enjoy Fastlane? Unlike a lot of people I did! Thoughts on Goldberg being champ? Bayley breaking Charlottes PPV streak? And Roman beating Braun? I'd love to know!

See you all next week for another chapter, peace xo