Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I reached over to turn it off and looked at the time it was 5:30. 

I decided to have a shower when I come back from the gym. I grabbed my stuff and headed for the bathroom. I put my leggings and a sports bra on, I then tied my hair up into a ponytail. I walked out walked out and grabbed my trainers. I took one last look over at Eva making sure I hadn't woken her, I laughed to myself and left the room. 

I was in the hotel gym and realised that I forgot my water. "Fuck, left my water in the room" I said quietly. 

"There's a machine over there" I looked up and saw Dean. 

"I didn't realise anyone had heard me" I said laughing. 

I walked over and paid $1 for it. I grabbed my phone and when Dean wasn't looking I took a selfie together. Then uploaded to Twitter with the caption *VERY early morning workout with Dean Ambrose :)*. I put my phone down and looked over and saw Nikki. "Hey I'll be right back" 

"Hey" I said. She just looked at me then carried on lifting weights. "Look I know you probably don't want to tal-" 

"Lets make one thing clear here, you're the one who didn't want to talk to me" She snapped. 

"Yeah but that was over two years ago" I said sighing. "Look I really want to put this behind us, I've really missed you as a friend. And I wanna talk to you since we're in a feud together now" 

She set the weights down. "I've kind of missed you too" She said smiling. I opened my arms out and she gave me a hug. 

"Friends?" I muttered into her ear. 

"Friends" She muttered back. 

For the next hour and a half Nikki helped me improve my workout routine. "Why don't we go grab some breakfast and catch up?" She said smiling. 

"Sounds like a plan, meet at eight?" I said looking up at her. 

"Awesome!" We grabbed our stuff then parted ways to go to our rooms.  

Eva was still asleep so I quietly went to the bathroom and put the shower on. I washed my hair then got out, I already had my stuff in here so I got changed. I wore a pair of leggings with a pink tank top. I then dried my hair and pinned my fringe back, I also applied a little natural make up. 

I looked over a Eva who was starting to stir, so I quickly grabbed my bag and headed for the door.