Chapter 39

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the winner of the FIRST Diva Royal Rumble, Sam!" Lillian announced as I walked to the ring and grabbed a microphone.

"Well last night, I made history YET AGAIN when I won the FIRST ever Divas Royal Rumble match!" The crowd cheered. "Yeah that's right! Everybody thought I was down and out after TLC, but I've just been resting up so I could come back and PROVE once again why I SHOULD be the Divas Champion! Now I know a contract was signed so that TLC would be the last ever match that me and Nikki would be having, bu-"

You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

"Yeah that's right, WE did sign that contract Sam!" Nikki said getting into the ring along with Brie and Eva. "And that contract CLEARLY stated that WE WOULD NOT be having another match AGAIN!" She said getting up into my face. "So I'm going to say this to you loud and clear Sam. WE.WILL.NOT.BE.HAVING.A.MATCH.AT.WRESTLEMANIA. OKAY?!" The crowd booed.

"Nikki, you don't get to dictate what matches you have, so I'm going to say this to you load and clear. I.WON.THE.ROYAL.RUMBLE.MATCH.SO.THAT.MEANS.I.GET.TO.FACE.YOU.AT.WRESTLEMANIA.AND.BEAT.YOU. OKAY?!"

Stila grace
I'll never gonna be the linoleum
Now welcome to the queendom

"I've heard ENOUGH ladies!" Stephanie came out saying. "You know, Nikki is right Sam. I mean you both did sign that contract" She said smiling as well as Nikki. "And we have seen Nikki vs Sam countless times before, I mean the WWE Universe don't want to see Sam FINALLY beat Nikki and get her revenge after everything!" The crowd started chanting "YES!" "Oh you do? Well let's see how badly Sam wants it then! In three weeks there is a PPV called Elimination Chamber, and since we've been doing a lot of firsts in the Divas Division how about we do another? Nikki you will be defending your title in the FIRST ever Divas Elimination Chamber match! Your opponents will be Eva, Brie, Paige, Charlotte and...SAM!"

"WHAT! WHY?! I won the Royal Rumble!" I said shouting.

"If you want to keep your one on one match at Wrestlemania with Nikki, then YOU will help her inside the Chamber by making sure she keeps that title. I don't care how you do it, just get it done Sam!" I couldn't believe my ears. "So what's it going to be?" Stephanie said whilst Nikki held her hand out.

I either shake her hand and make sure that she keeps the title in the Chamber and that guarantees my one on one match at Mania, or I don't help her which means she could loose and it won't be one on on.

I closed my eyes and grabbed her hand, selfish? Maybe. Good choice? Who knows.

One thing I did know though, I wanted my match at Wrestlemania, and I wanted it against the woman that has been causing me hell since I arrived on the main roster, Nikki Bella.