Chapter 30

Tear the stars out from the sky
Darkness falls I come alive
I've always been this way
I'll fly before I change
Tear the stars out from the sky

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Paige!" She didn't walk down the ramp with her usual skip, instead she just slowly walked down with a scowl on her face.

"Last night I did what I did beca-"

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

"Hello no Paige, if you're going to talk about last night then you will say it to my face" I said getting up in her face.

"Oh I have absolutely no problem saying it to your face" Paige said chuckling.

"Then tell me Paige, why did you turn on me and Sasha? Why did you cost our team the match? And more importantly, why did you cost me the title?"

"All about you isn't it Sam? Never about anyone else is it? Ever since you've arrived you've been the centre of attention. Nobody else has gotten a look in have they?! Me you and Charlotte were a team, but you went off and chased the title whilst me and Charlotte sat back and watched. That's why Survivor Series was the perfect time to do it. I WAS THE YOUNGEST EVER DIVAS CHAMPION BEFORE YOU! ME!! I. Hate. You. So. Much. I'm going to make you wish that you NEVER came to the WWE you little pathetic girl" 

Tear the stars out from the sky
Darkness falls I come alive
I've always been this way
I'll fly before I change
Tear the stars out from the sky
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the very late chapter!

Nobody was reading the story though so I didn't want to update if nobody was reading, however some people have so THANK YOU!!

Hope you all enjoy this! Sorry it's a bit short though

I shall update at some point next week, so peace for now xo

P.S: Have a fabulous Christmas everyone! I hope you all get what you want :)