Chapter 38

Today was the day of my return to WWE and to compete in the first ever female Royal Rumble match, and I couldn't be more excited!

Nobody knew I was here, not even the other divas. I had been told that I would be the tenth and final entrant in the match. I was to be hidden out in a trailer until the match begun.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock* "Its me Stephanie" she said opening the door.

"Hey Steph" I said standing up an shaking her hand. "How have you been?"

"Very well thank you" She said sitting down. "I'm here to talk business with you though" She said looking at me.

"Okay?"

"I have a business proposal for you" She said rubbing her hands.

Royal Rumble match

"Ladies and gentlemen it is now time for the Divas Royal Rumble match! Now in this match two Divas will start, and every 90 seconds a new Diva will join the ring. The only way to be eliminated is by being thrown over the top rope with both feet hitting the floor. The winner of the match will be the last Diva standing and will be granted a championship match at Wrestlemania!"

"Now introducing the Diva that drew number one!"

Call to me
Call to me

"From Manhasset New York, Summer Rae!"

"Now introducing the Diva that drew number two!"

Brie mode
Bbbbbbbn bestie
Mode!
Brie mode bbbbb bestie
Bbbb bestie
Brie mode
Bestie

"From Scottsdale Arizona, Brie Bella!"

I was watching in my trailer as Brie and Summer started off the match and then every other diva entered the ring.

"Sam, you're needed now!" I smiled, now was my time to shine.

Nikki's POV

"Nikki, what will you do if your sister wins?" JBL said.

"You know, I've always wanted to face my sister. And if it comes down to it, I will prove that I am the better Bella by beating her on the grandest stage of them all" I said with confidence.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

"Who will be the last diva in the Rumble match?" Cole said.

I looked up to see who it was going to be.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

"OH MY IT CANT BE!" Cole shouted.

My eyes went wide as she ran towards the ring.

Sam's POV

I ran towards the ring as my music hit clotheslining everyone.

I had eliminated a few of the women and there was three left including me. I looked around to find Paige and Eva staring me down, I knew I was doomed, but I wasn't going to give up.

Then Paige kicked Eva in the face and shouted "ELIMINATE HER, THEN YOU AND ME SISTER!" I did as she said and chucked Eva over the top rope.

Paige came up behind me and threw me over the top. She thought I had been eliminated, but I did a Shawn Michaels and held on. I pulled myself up and ran at her grabbing hold of her shorts and pushing her over the top rope, I looked and she had hit the floor. I had won.

"Here is your winner, Sam!"

I couldn't believe it, I was finally getting my shot at the title again, and at Wrestlemania!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woo! Updated :)

Bit of an odd chapter with other people's POV's, but I enjoyed writing it! Hope you enjoy reading it!

WRESTLEMANIA IS IN A WEEK!! I'M SO EXCITED! Are you? What match are you looking forward to? Let me know in the comments :)

Enjoy the HOF and NXT Takeover Orlando!

See you all next week on Wrestlemania day for an update, I'm probably going to update a lot earlier than this!

Peace xo