Chapter 47

Oh yeah
Oh oh yeah
She's so fast
She's got me dreamin' lovin'
From her head to her toes now girl don't
Quit
Oh yeah
Oh oh yeah!!
Oh!

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Divas Champion, Eva Marie!" The crowd booed Eva as she made her way to the ring.

"Last week what you all saw is the sight you will all see in two weeks time at Wrestlemania!" The crowd booed even louder. "You can boo it all you want, but I will walk into Dallas Texas as the champion, and I will walk out the same way!" She said raising the title above her head. "I will eliminate both Nikki and Sam to keep hold of this" She said looking at the title. Before she could continue though, Nikki's music cut her off.

You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even be going to Wrestlemania right now!" Nikki said getting up in her face.

"I'm pretty sure it's got nothing to do with you at all!" Eva said laughing.

"Trust me, it is. I took you under my wing, and this is how you repay me? You are irrelevant to this company, you are irrelevant to all of these people, and you can't wrestle one little bit!" Nikki said laughing. Eva looked like she was about to say something else, but I cut her off.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

"You know, I don't like Nikki, but I couldn't agree with her even more right now!" I said getting into the ring. "But the thing is ladies, Wrestlemania will be my night! Because unlike the two of you, this isn't for a stupid reality show, this is because I love it! I eat, sleep and breath wrestling. All my life I have wanted to step into this ring and kick and beat the living hell out of every single woman that walks down that ramp. And near an enough for the past year me and Nikki have gone to war with each other, whilst you have just been sat there. And you have the decency to walk around with that title around your waist! You don't deserve that title, and you certainly don't deserve to be in this ring!"

"Well done Sam, brilliant speech! I'm tearing up" Eva said clapping. "You can both and come out here all ranting and raving all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm the champion!" She said raising the title high above her head. "I'll see you ladies at Wrestlemania" She winked then started to walk away before Stephanie's music hit.

Stila grace
I'll never gonna be the linoleum
Now welcome to the queendom

"Before you ladies all leave this ring, I have a contract here for you all to sign" Steph said. "Now this contract states that who ever wins will become, or remain champion at Wrestlemania. But for the two ladies that loose, this will be the last match that either one of you will have for the championship for a long time. Now if you could all please sign for me" She said passing the contract to me.

I signed the contract then shoved it at Eva. She looked at it then at Stephanie who just raised an eyebrow at her, she then just signed. After that it was Nikki's turn, she quickly signed it then passed it back to Stephanie.

"Thank you ladies, and good luck to all three of you" She said shaking all of our hands.

We all stared each other down whilst she left the ring.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another chapter down! Thinking I could have this story finished by this time next week! This makes me both happy and sad, happy because it's taken me nearly two years to write this! But sad because I've actually really enjoyed writing this! I hope you have all enjoyed reading it?

Did you all enjoy RAW? I thought it was great! Very excited for Great Balls if Fire this Sunday.

Enjoy Smackdown tonight everyone!

See you all tomorrow for another update, peace xo