Chapter 48

"So just talk to the camera, and just explain why you feel like Wrestlemania will be your night. Got it?" One of the people from production said to me.

"Got it!" I replied back.

We were six days away from Wrestlemania, and tonight on RAW we were recording promos so that production can put together our video package in time for Mania.

"Whenever you're ready Sam!"

I looked straight into the camera and began to talk. "Wrestlemania. A night where dreams come true and legends are made. This year will be my first of what I hope will be many Wrestlemania's. This year, I get to walk out in front of 100,000 people and compete for the Divas Championship. For just less than I year I've been through some wars. I ended Nikki's reign just as she was closing in on becoming the longest reigning Divas Champion, been put in difficult situations when I did have hold of the title, been to war with Nikki in the first ever women's Hell in A Cell match, had my team mates turn on me at Survivor Series, compete in the first ever women's ladder match, won the first ever women's Royal Rumble and competed in the first ever women's Elimination Chamber match. These past few months history after history have been made. It makes me happy knowing that we're changing the game of women's wrestling in the WWE, and helping the next flock of talent. Change is also on the horizon once again, because in six days you are looking at your brand new Divas Champion. At Wrestlemania, in front of not only 100,000 people, but also my family, I will reclaim the title that should have stayed with me long ago. I will walk out of Wrestlemania a two time Divas Champion. I've already built a legacy and a Hall of Fame career, but in years to come when I've retired, they will show my moment at Wrestlemania when I get handed the Divas Championship and raise it high above my head. Wrestlemania will be my time, and my moment."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, a very short chapter, but I've done that for a reason!

The next few chapters are basically going to be like Mania week. So I'm going to write about Access and the Hall of Fame and NXT Takeover. Thought it would be cool to incorporate different aspects in this story? Let me know what you think!

Can't believe this story is soon to come to an end! So sad :( got some great ideas for my next two stories though! Don't know how long I'm going to leave it before I start writing those ones. They are going to be a lot different to this and my first one though.

Also thanks for the 700 reads! I know it's not a lot, but to me it really is! Never thought anybody would be enjoying these and it means the world to me that people are actually reading them! So thank you :)

Keep reading, voting and commenting!

See you all tomorrow for another chapter, peace xo