Chapter 17

It was the RAW before SummerSlam and it was going to be a big one!

I watched as The Authority kicked off RAW and started to go through some of the matches on the card for this Sunday. I listened closely as they started talking about the Divas.

"You want a revolution? Then that's what we'll give you!" Stephanie said smiling. "This Sunday for the first time EVER there are Divas Tag Team Titles up for grabs. It will be Paige and Charlotte vs Sasha Banks and Tamina vs Brie Bella and Eva Marie. The first team to pin or make someone submit will win the titles. But that's not all! You see we have the new Divas Champion Sam putting her title on the line in a triple threat match against the former Champion Nikki Bella and Naomi. Speaking of Champions, tonight for the first time ever it will be the NXT Woman's Champion Sasha Banks vs the Divas Champion Sam. We get to find out who really is the boss!"

I continued to watch the rest of RAW since me and Sasha were the last match of the night.

As Seth and Cena were in the ring one of the producers called my name to tell me that I needed to be interviewed. I smiled picked up my title and made my way to Renee. Paige and Charlotte were already there. We got handed the script and read over it quickly.

"Sam tonight you have a match against one, if not the most dominant NXT Diva Sasha Banks and then this Sunday you have to defend your title in a triple threat match. Are you worried that Sasha could possibly beat you tonight?"

"The most dominant Diva? No, that title does not belong to her, you see that belongs to us! You see we've got the first ever NXT Woman's Champion Paige. Not only that but on the night of her debut she ended AJ Lee's historic title reign and then went on to hold the title again! Next we've got the genetically superior Diva Charlotte, she's not only a former NXT Woman's Champion as well, but she's Ric Flairs daughter. Then you have me" I smiled. "The youngest ever Divas Champion who ended that stupid Nikki Bella's title reign. We are the three most dominant Divas ever. This Sunday I'm walking into SummerSlam the Champion, and you can bet your ass Renee I'm walking out still the Divas Champion"

"And not only is Sam going to have gold around her waist" I patted my title. "We are too!" Paige said smiling.

"And we're going to do it with a little bit of Flair!" Charlotte smiled.

"WOO!" We all said at the same time. We then put our pinkies together and smiled.

Sasha was out in the ring waiting for me.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walked out to the ring with my title around my waist.

"And her opponent, from Warrington Unighted Kingdom, she is the Divas Champion, Sam!"

I got in the ring and we stood face to face with each of our titles in the air. "Who is the better champion? Don't go anywhere and find out!" Cole said.

With each of our titles taken away from us I held out my hand and said "May the best woman win" Sasha looked at it then slapped it. I smiled then the bell rang.

(Authors note! I'm a lazy ass bitch and cannot be bothered to write the whole match out, sorry guys! More wrestling to come though :))

That match was one of the best I've ever had, even though I came out on the loosing end, I enjoyed every minute of it!

Sasha came up and gave me a hug. "Thank you" She said pulling away.

"Thank you as well! That is the reason why I love to do what I do"

"Good luck on Sunday, go and kick some butt!" She smiled.

"Thanks. Good luck to you on Saturday, I'll be watching" We had one last hug before she walked away.