Chapter 32

You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Eva Marie, Bri and the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!" Lillian announced.

"Hush down the champ is speaking!" Nikki said whilst raising her title above her head and the crowd booed. "I saw what you did last week Sam, and you know what I was impressed. But I didn't have anything to do with Paige turning on you at Survivor Series. She probably finally realised the true Sam! You are nothing more than an ego maniac. I mean how many title opportunities have you had?!" Bri started counting on her fingers. "Too many to count!" She said whilst Bri and Eva laughed along. "I'll tell you what though, you want to make history with me once more? You want to face me once again? Fine, you're on!" The crowd cheered. "Aw, does that make you all happy?! Well this might not!" She laughed. "You see you've had chance after chance to beat me and you just can't get the job done. And you won't next Sunday, because TLC will be your LAST chance at this title" She said looking at it. "Because after TLC somebody else is FINALLY going to get the chance at this, and finally have the chance to get beaten by me!" She laughed and dropped the mic.

I walk a lonely road
The only one I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

"Actually I have beaten you before, and I probably would be champ right now if it wasn't for Paige and your two bum buddies up there" I said pointing to Bri and Eva.

"Oh Sam you are so funny!" Nikki said fake laughing. "But at least I have friends, I mean I don't see anybody out here with you. Tell you what, I'll give you until the end of the night to find two people to face the three of us!" But before she could continue Charlotte's music hit.

"You don't need to give her until the end of the night, because one of them is right here!" Then Sasha's music hit and she smiled indicating that she was the final partner, Nikki's face dropped. We all walked down to the ring with smiles on our faces.

Nikki and Bri got out of the ring and left Eva on her own to start the match, Charlotte and Sasha left me to start the match with her. I just smiled knowing this was going to be easy.

We locked up, but I pushed her to the floor. "Come on Eva!" I shouted laughing. She stood up again and charged at me. I ducked and she went face first into the turnbuckle in my corner. I walked over and started stomping on her stomach, Charlotte then tagged herself in. She started chopping on her chest and shouting "WOO!", Eva stood up and ran at her and slapped her on the back. This didn't faze Charlotte who slowly turned round. Eva tried to run away, but Charlotte grabbed her hair and chucked her in the corner and continued to chop her chest. Sasha then tagged herself in and threw her in the middle of the mat, she then did Eddie's three amigo suplexes on her and locked her in the bank statement and tapped out within seconds. Nikki and Bri watched on in horror and then ran up to the top of the ramp. "See you at TLC!" I shouted laughing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elimination Chamber day! Who's excited?!

Sorry it's short, but this is more of a filler chapter leading up to the TLC one and some more drama coming your way!

Hope you all enjoy :)

Just to let you know, I'm looking to finish this book at the Wrestlemania chapter. Not too sure if I'm going to do a third book, probably won't tbh. But not to worry I have two other book ideas! One will be about The Shield and the other a sort of John Cena one! Looking forward to starting them :)

Anyways once again enjoy, and also enjoy Elimination Chamber!

I'll be watching so if you wanna chat about it tweet me or send us a DM on Twitter- @SamisWWE97

I'm off college for a week, so may update during the week! If not see you all next Sunday xo