Chapter 20

I watched backstage as The Bella's were running me and my team down.

"Play my music" I said.

"What?"

"You heard me, play it!" I wasn't meant to be going out, but I was so angry that I couldn't help myself.

They looked at me confused as they didn't know what was going on.

"Why don't the both of you just shut up?!" I said grabbing a microphone. "You know you come out here each week talking smack about everyone, why don't you say it to their faces?" I said getting up in Nikki's face. "The truth is, you wouldn't be in the position that you're in if it wasn't for you guys fucking Cena and Bryan" The looks on there faces were priceless. The crowd also loved it. "So now you want to cheer me? Last night you were all right booing me, so why don't you all shut up you stupid people!" They didn't like that at all. "Oh does the truth hurt? Well it's about to sting like a bitch then! Remember AJ? You know that woman that said she "saved the divas division?" Well if she did save it, WHERE IS SHE?! Oh that's right, she's sat at home retired with her husband that quit" The boos got louder. "Eva hunny you do realise that you can't actually wrestle right? You're just here because of your stupid hair. Don't even get me started of team B.A.D! And as for my team mates, they're just as bad as the rest of you!" I said laughing. "Layla is gone, Rosa is pregnant, but we all saw that coming. Alisha and Nattie? Wait, do they still work here? This divas division is just a joke, and I'm fed up with it! So Bella's, call me when you're done with your men and when you can wrestle" I dropped the microphone and walked out. The crowd were silent and the looks on The Bella's faces were brilliant. I was one very pissed off girl.

As I got backstage everyone just stared at me.

"SAM!" I heard someone shout. I turned around and as greeted by Steph. "What was that?"

"Me speaking the truth" I said folding my arms.

"It wasn't part of the script"

"I know" I said tapping my foot.

"Well since you want to go against the script and disrespect me, you're suspended for a month without pay"

"Fine by me" I said walking away.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE!!!

I'M SO SORRY!

I really am sorry for not updating, I've started back at college and not had time with all of the work. Also my dad has had some health problems as of late. Thanks for understanding though!

I'll try and update when I don't have as much work like today. Not promising though.

See you all soon!