Chapter 31

TLC was slowly approaching, and tonight there was going to be a number one contenders match between me and Paige. Tonight I was going to get retribution on her.

"Sam, backstage interview now!" A guy from production shouted at me.

I quickly read through the script and Renee and a camera guy came up to me.

"Sam tonight you can finally get your hands on the woman that cost your team, but more importantly you the Divas Title at Survivor Series. How do you feel?"

"I feel ready Renee! Ready to get my hands on the woman that cost ME the title. Tonight not only do I beat the holy living hell out of Paige, but I also become the number one contender to the Divas Championship and finally put an end to the horrific reign of Nikki Bella!" I said whilst skipping away.

*DING*

*DING*

*DING*

"This is match is secluded for one fall, and will determine the number one contender for the Divas Championship"

Tear the stars out from the sky
Darkness falls I come alive
I've always been this way
I'll fly before I change
Tear the stars out from the sky

"Introducing first, from Norwich England, Paige!" But before Paige could even make her way down the to the ring, I smacked her from behind with a chair.

"No no no, this is not how it is going down!" I shouted. "I wanna make you feel what me and Sasha felt when you stabbed us in the back, in fact I want to make you suffer the way my team did! Because of YOU Nikki Bella is walking around as champ still. I spoke to Stephanie before this match, and she said it's now NO DISQUALIFICATION!!" The crowd cheered and the bell went.

She slowly stood up and I smacked her in the head with the chair. I then left her lying whilst I walked to the ring.

I looked under the ring and started throwing chairs into the ring, I then pulled out a table and the crowd got even louder.

I set the table up then made my way to the top of the ramp and pulled Paige up by her hair and dragged her to the ring.

I chucked her in the ring then slid in after her.

"This is for Nattie!" I said before hitting her with a chair.

"THIS is for Charlotte!" I started to shout as I hit her again.

"AND THIS IS FOR SASHA!" I screamed as I smacked her one last time.

I stared her down as she got to her feet.

I mimicked Batista and did the thumbs up, but then put them down. I then picked her up, the crowd started cheering and got to their feet as they knew what was coming. I held her high above my head and threw her through the table. I laughed as the crowd were chanting "Holy shit".

I went outside and picked her up and dumped her in the ring again, she once again tried to get to her feet, but she turned round and was met with a spear.

I went for the cover.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

"Here is your winner, Sam!"

The ref raised my hand in the air, then I got given a microphone. "This" I said pointing to Paige "Is what happens if you stab me in the back, so that is a warning to anyone that is listening. But I do hope one person is listening, Nikki Nikki Nikki I am coming for you and your title. I hope you were watching, because at TLC this is happening to you. I don't just want you in a normal one on one match, I want you in a LADDER MATCH!" The crowd started yesing. "What do you say? Or are you just too much of a scared little bitch to face me?" And with that I dropped the mic and exited the ring.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well here's the chapter you guys have been waiting ages for!

I actually had fun writing that, I hope you enjoy reading it!

Thanks for being patient with me :)

I will now try and update every Sunday, if I can't I will let you all know!