Chapter 28

Survivor Series was less than a week away and I wasn't as excited for it as I should be, being in this toxic relationship didn't help.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked in a cold, icy voice.

"To the gym" I said without looking at him.

"Alone? I don't think so" he said grabbing the bag off my shoulder.

"YES I AM!" I suddenly shouted. I even startled myself and took a slight step back.

"Excuse me?" He said taking a step towards me.

I was no longer going to let this man dictate my life. Enough was enough, I needed to stand up for myself.

"Yes I am I said, or didn't you hear me properly?" I said getting in his face. "YOU do not get to tell me where to go. YOU do not get to tell me who to talk to and hang out with. YOU do not get to tell me what to wear. I am supposed to be your girlfriend, not your puppet. I didn't do anything wrong, but you know what? I'm so glad that this happened because I got to see the real you before this got any more serious" I grabbed my bag and walked to the door.

"This isn't happening anymore. I want you gone by the time I'm back" and with that I left the room.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!

Thought I would update since its Saturday :)

Sorry I didn't end up doing more than one chapter last week, had college work to do. Thanks for understanding though!

Also thanks for all of the reads, I really do appreciate it! If you're enjoying this book leave a comment and vote on your favourite chapters so far :)

See you all next week xo

P.S if any of you are watching NXT Takeover tonight and Survivor Series tomorrow, enjoy!