Chapter 11

Little authors note! 

I just want to say how sorry I am for not updating when I said I would! I've had so much going on at the minute that I couldn't find the time. I have my nan staying with me for a week as well, so I'm not sure if I'll have time to update. I'll try and find the time though! 

Anyway enough about me! Thank you for reading it means a lot to me!! I love you all <3 

The next few chapters wont have much wrestling in them, but don't worry there will be a little bit :) 

Once again thank you! 

Enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're doing great out there!" 

"Thank you" I said with a smile. 

"I wish you were back here though, I miss you" 

"I miss you too" 

"I'll try and convince my mum and dad to let me go out there and see you" 

"Ahh so you do own a phone" Dean said and my smile dropped. 

"Listen I've got to go, but I'll talk to you later. Bye" I quickly said hanging up. 

I tried walking away, but he grabbed my arm. "Why are you avoiding me?" 

"I lost your number?" I said, but it came out more like a question. 

"You're not a very good liar are you?" He said laughing. 

"No" I sighed and laughed. 

"So, what's up?" We started to walk. 

"Roman sort of told me to stay away from you" I said slowly looking up at him. He just gave me a blank expression. "He saw you giving me your number, and he said you're not that great with woman" I faced palmed myself in my head. 

"In stead of people telling you about me, why don't you judge me yourself?" He had a point. I didn't answer him though. "Who was that on the phone?" 

My heart started beating, I didn't want to lie to him."My boyfriend" 

"Well tell him he's a very lucky man" He said winking at me and walking away. 

I get so many mixed emotions from this guy. "Dam you Dean Ambrose, dam you!" I shouted in my head. 

Not a very good chapter, sorry!