Chapter 7

We were all backstage after what had just happened and we all couldn't stop smiling, even The Bella's and Eva even though there asses got kicked. 

"That was incredible, even better than what we planned!" Steph said smiling. "I'm sorry that you guys only found out when we were out there" She said turning to The Bella's and Eva. 

"Its okay, it was so fun!" Nikki said jumping up and down. 

"I'm so glad that we're finally having a change around here" Brie said smiling. 

"Yeah, you've all busted your asses its about dam time!" Eva said chirping in. 

"Well I'm glad you all like it, things are starting to get better round here, I promise" Steph said rubbing her hands together. 

We then all took pictures. Sasha with Naomi and Tamina. Me, Paige and Charlotte on our own then on with Steph. Then The Bella's took one. 

I uploaded mine to Twitter. The first one saying "NXT girls are back together, and we're unstopable! #NXTIsTakingOver #ChangeIsHere #RAW" The next one saying "Change is happening WWE Universe. She listened to you! #ChangeIsHere #RAW" I tagged the girls in it then went for a shower.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little authors note! 

Wow did you all enjoy RAW?! I know I did!! I'm so glad that the woman are finally having there time to shine, what do you guys think?:) 

I hope you're all enjoying this book so far? I love writing it!! 

Thank you for the reads so far<3 

I shall update a chapter about SmackDown either tomorrow or Friday! 

Peace out for now xo