Chapter 18

"You're not sneaking me into a club!"

"Why not?!" Paige whined.

"Because it's against the law. Let me say this again, I.AM.NOT.GOING.TO.JAIL.BECAUSE.OF.YOU! And I'll say this again, if you want me to celebrate your birthday with you then I will take you out for a meal" I smiled sweetly at her.

"You're so boring!" She said walking away.

"Not not boring, sensible"

"I'll see you later then"

"Have fun!" I shouted as she shut the door.

I decided to head down to the hotel gym as I knew it would be quiet. I walked in and sure enough it was.

I had been in here for about an hour when I heard the door slam. I looked up from what I was doing and saw Roman had walked in and he looked pissed.

"Sup Ro?" I said walking over.

"Ro?" He chuckled.

"Just trying it out. I like it" I smiled.

"I think I like it as well" he smiled.

"But seriously, what's up?"

"Just arguments that's all, no need to worry about me"

"Why would I worry about Roman Reigns? He's like the biggest guy in the WWE, I'm sure what ever it is you can handle it"

"I got into a fight with my wife" He said fiddling with his fingers.

"Ahh. What was it? Forget your anniversary? Birthday? Christmas?"

"No nothing like that" He chuckled again. "She doesn't like me being on the road all of the time"

"Ahh I see. I think we've all been there though. Let me guess, she asked you to take a few days off so you could spend time together?"

"Bingo!"

"And your reply was "I can't just get up and leave, this is my job!"?"

"Full house! Although I don't speak like that"

"Hey that's my best impression of you! I'm sure you'll work it out though, a lot of us have been in that situation"

"Including yourself?" He said looking at me

"In a way, but hay I'm only 18. I've got a life full of drama to come!"

We both finished our work out until we realised that it was 2 in the morning.

"Thank you" he said.

"What for?"

"Making my night" He smiled.

"No problem! Not invited to Paige's party?"

"Not much of a drinker to be fare. What about you?"

"Too young, won't get in. She did suggest trying to sneak me in but I wasn't willing to risk it with the biggest match of my life coming up in a matter of days"

"Fare enough. Night Sam" He smiled.

"Night Ro" I smiled back. "Ring your wife in the morning, trust me you'll figure it out" With that I went to my room to find a drunk Paige waiting for me.