Chapter 25

"Come on you guys! You hate Nikki as much as I do, be part of my team at Survivor Series!" I said pleading to Nattie, Paige, Charlotte and Sasha.

"I have one condition though" Paige said. We all looked at her, "I want a shot at the title when we win it" they all smiled and looked at me.

"Fine you've got it, hey you can all have a shot!" I said looking at them, they all smiled and nodded. "YES!" I went and hugged them all. I was so happy with myself, as I knew that with this team I was going to win!

As I walked out of the locker room with a smile on my face I looked up and my smile grew even bigger, in front of me I saw the love of my life Zach.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug, but he pushed me away at arms length. I looked at him confused, "We need to talk" he said bluntly.

"What about?" I asked laughing a little.

"This" he said showing me his phone. My face dropped as I looked at the photo of me and Dean together.

I grabbed Zach's arm and lead him into an empty room. "That isn't what it looks like" I said spinning round and looking at him.

"Isn't what it looks like huh? Let me tell you what it looks like!" He said raising his voice. "This looks like MY girlfriend on a DATE with another MAN! This looks like a happy couple. THIS LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!"

"Stop shouting and let me explain!" I said trying to grab his arm.

"Oh you can explain all right, right after I'm done kicking his ass!" He took his arm away from me and started to walk out of the room.

"No please, not here. This is my work place. Plus no offence, but Dean's a pretty big guy so you could get hurt" I said laughing a little.

"That's right, stick up for your new man"

"New man? He has a girlfriend! Also, he's like 15 years older than me so that's gross" I was tying to make jokes, but now probably wasn't the time. "We had coffee, that's it I promise you. Come on, we've been in different countries for 2 years and you've trusted me 100% and I have with you, please don't doubt me now"

"Yeah well maybe I've put too much trust into you"

"What!" I said looking at him.

"I need some time to think"

"About what?" I said, even though I knew what was about to come out of his mouth.

"Us" and with that he walked away.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE!

So so sorry for not updating at all in months and months, although it feels like years!

Going to try and update a chapter a night from now on.

These next few chapters will be focusing on the relationship of Sam and Zach, don't worry though loads more wrestling to come!

Thanks all for being patient, means the world to me!

Take care everyone, see you all tomorrow night xo

An opportunity takenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara