Chapter Thirty One; This is it

I followed Tyler in to the house and stood behind him, waiting for some sort of response. Surely this wasn't it? He wasn't going to ignore me after everything we'd been through? I felt a rage building up inside, staring at the back of his head, begging him with my mind to just turn around and kiss me. To just push me up against the wall and press his lips against mine, to lift me up and let me wrap my thighs around his waist. But, nothing. He didn't even have the time to turn around and look at me. 

My dad entered the hall way and smiled at me. 'Hey darling, I'm just gonna go pick up some things for tea tonight, you gonna be okay here?'

I nodded and smiled back then retreated to looking at the floor. 'Sure dad, ill be fine.' 

Tyler looked at my dad, then at me before smiling half heatedly and lounging up the stairs. My dad squeezed past me and stepped out on to the front porch. 'Wont be long.' he said with yet another smile. I nodded again and closed the door after watching him speed off in his car. 

I stood at the bottom of the staircase, gazing up. So many feeling passed through me. I wanted to go and throw myself at him, make him love me. I wanted to go and rip his fucking head off and shove it down his throat. But most of all, i just wanted to go and stare at him and have no conversation, just cry in front of him and let him know how much he's hurt me, find out what Ive done to actually deserve any of this. I didn't deserve this, i didn't deserve to be used and thrown away. 

Suddenly, my anger came back through me and i started walking back up the stairs, stomping my foot on every step to his bedroom. When i finally reached his room, there was no pause, no hesitation. I pushed his door open and watched as it hit the wall behind it, causing Tyler to turn around swiftly and raise his eyebrows so far up his head they could of been disguised as his hairline. 

'Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting me Tyler? I gave you everything, not a lot, but everything i had. I trusted you. Those few days with you was perfect. Fuck it, every moment with you has been perfect, even when you've been a complete dick with me! Is it because I'm not pretty enough? Do i not satisfy you? Or are you simply bored already and need someone new in your life to replace the pain you hide away everyday, convincing yourself this is normal?'

I felt the tears building up behind my eyes and couldn't help but let them pour out. 

'I hate this.' I pushed out through the tears. 'Your the only one that's ever understood me and for a moment i thought i understood you but i was obviously wrong. Please don't do this, please don't leave me. Maybe its because I'm messed up, is that it? Oh poor Crystal her mums died, her dads never been there and her boyfriends cheated on her! She trys to get close to a guy friend and he turns out to be a violent prick and now?! Now she's stupid enough to fall in love with some guy who doesn't give two craps about her and would rath-' he cut me off and pushed me up against the wall, grabbing my ass with his strong hands and pressing his lips against me, he lifted me up just as i imagined and i wrapped my thighs so tightly around his waist, never wanting to let go. 

I felt his stubble against my face and his hands moving up my body, feeling every inch of me. I coiled my arms around his neck, pushing his face even closer to mine. He spun me around and carried me over to the bed, laying me down on it and hovering above me. I could feel him breathing heavily, feel the warmth of his breath on my neck and his hands all over me. I moved my hands up his shirt and felt his body, moaning slightly at how shockingly perfect it still was. 

His hands moved to my lower back, making me arch slightly and closing the gap between us. I felt his hands move lower down and pulled him closer kissing him over and over again.

'I love you.' he panted, through the hard kissing and touching. I pushed back and smiled at him. 'I love you too.' i replied. Right there and then it was like a switch had been flipped. I pulled his shirt off and leaned forward so that he could take mine off, pressing my chest against his and slowly running my hand over his crotch.