Chapter Eight: Making new friends

I wiped the mascara from my face and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled before standing up and closing my bedroom door. Okay, so i was now walking downstairs for the second time, but this time i was trying to find some new people to talk to. Was this normal? Was i normal? What is 'normal'.. anyway? I definitely felt like i was getting over him way too quick but hey, there's nothing i hate more than a liar.

I looked around and noticed all these guys were definitely a lot more confident than me. My eyes scanned the the room until they came across another bottle of vodka. With all the shock and arguing, the last drinks i had were wearing off. Mmmmmm. 

I walked towards the table and picked up the bottle of vodka, pouring myself some in a glass but this time with Coca-cola. I screwed the bottle lid back on before feeling someone behind me. I closed my eyes and turned around. 
"Look, Tyler. Id appreciate it if-" Woah.. it wasn't Tyler. 

Standing in front of me was a guy i'd never even noticed before. He had dark blonde hair, the most stunning dark blue eyes and an extremely hot body. I could tell because all he had on was jeans and a blazer, showing just the right amount of skin so he didn't look too exposed. He was average height, about 3 or 4 inches taller than me and had kind of a satisfied look about him, as though he sat and observed what was going on around him instead of just seeing it.

"Urmm hellooo?" Oh my god, i was so wrapped up in my own little world i hadn't even noticed him talking! Say something Crystal! Anything? 

"Oh hi, sorry! I was day-dreaming a little. Well, not daydreaming just like thinking and that.." Oh god. 
 He laughed and looked down at the floor. 

"I was just asking, do you usually drink random guys drinks?"
"Oh is this yours? Oh god, I'm sorry I thought it was Tylers."
"You dont know what's in that!" he winked at me. "I could of done it on purpose, just knowing a pretty girl would come along and drink it."
"Really?" My face dropped. 
"No!" he laughed to himself. "Get it down ya, look like you could use a drink."
"Urm, gee.. thanks."
He looked at me for a second and held my stare before putting his hand in his pocket and looking at the floor once again.
"So, how'd you know Tyler then?"
"He's my dads mate and im kinda living here with him."
"Oh! I bet you never get any sleep then."
"What do you mean?" i replied rather taken back.
"You know, with all the parties he throws and the music?"
"Oh" I blushed, totally thinking he meant something else. 

"Well I'm Fletcher."
"Crystal." I smiled at him and held my hand out for him to shake. He took hold of it and pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms around me and cuddling me. Woah. He was a stranger hugger.

"Well, I think I'm gonna be going home. Its like half 11? I don't mean to be a party pooper like." Desperately not wanting to be on my own tonight I asked him to stay over. 
"I know I sound really forward when i say this, but why don't you stay over here tonight? You've had a drink and shouldn't really be going home on your own anyway.." i smiled at him, waiting for his response.

"Aww that's nice love but I don't recon that'd be the best idea giving that we hardly know each other." he shuffled awkwardly before raising his eyebrows at me.

"Oh god no! I don't mean that." I blushed immensely feeling the heat rise in my cheeks. "Just this is only my second night stopping here and i don't know anyone at all. I don't know how long these guys are all gonna be here. I don't wanna be alone." I looked at the floor thinking about how desperate i must of seemed.

"Uhh, Im sorry love. I just don't think your dad would approve. And plus i need to get to sleep soon-ish, there's no way I'm gonna be able to get my head down on that sofa for a good few hours." He chuckled before downing his drink and sucking his bottom lip.