Chapter Thirty-Nine; Dinner with Fletch

I looked in the mirror at my reflection and tilted my head to the left slightly before ruffling my hair up on one side and turning away. Sighing, i grabbed my shoes and headed for the staircase. As i exited the room i collided with the most handsome guy ever. 

'Woah, steady on babe.' Fletcher put his hands on my elbows and turned me slightly to the side, smiling and then adjusting his collar.

'Oh god, sorry Fletch, didn't see you.' I chuckled slightly and looked up, waiting for his lips to meet mine and just as i predicted they did. I smiled excessively and closed my eyes for a second before swallowing hard and tapping his side with my fingertips. 'I'm gonna go downstairs and finish that wine, do you want a glass?' i asked walking away slightly and looking over my shoulder.

'Yeah, that would be great babe, I'm just gonna finish up here and ill be down.' he winked at me and continued on in to his bedroom. 

Back in to the kitchen i went to finish off the bottle of wine i had left over from earlier in the day. I noticed i seemed to be drinking quite a lot since i moved in with Fletcher. Come to think about it, every-time I've been here i've had some form of alcohol. But i suppose it wasn't every night and it was excessively, i never have enough to get drunk so i guess that's okay? Right? 

I poured two glasses and left one on the side for Fletcher then walked over to the front door and grabbed my shoes, sliding them on as i waltzed over to the sofa, slumping down on it and waiting on the man upstairs.

Finally he made an appearance looking even more gorgeous than usual. He saunted slowly down the stairs looking at me in an exaggerated sexy way, arching one eyebrow and slightly pouting. He shot me a cheeky smile and walked over to me holding a hand out for me to grab on to. He raised me up and pulled me close to him, wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing me briefly on the lips before stepping back and looking me up and down.

'You look gorgeous, you know that?' I blushed slightly and looked down at my tight black dress that hugged my slight curves and flared out right at the bottom. 

'I was just thinking the exact same about you actually mister.' he looked at me, pulling of his perfect half smile and pulled away slightly, walking over to the kitchen area and grabbing his wine glass in one hand while looking at his watch. 

'We better set off babe, our booking is in half an hour.' He gulped back his drink and put the glass down, inhaling slightly. 

I followed him to the front door and smiled, bowing in front of him and thanking him for holding the door open. 'Ooh ooh! I forgot my purse!' i said flapping my hands around and beginning to walk back in.

'I'll get it.' he smiled and jolted back inside. Within seconds he was back and locking the front door, grabbing on to my hand and walking towards the gates while we waited for a taxi to take us to the restaurant.

We pulled up outside and straight away i saw the classy, crystal clear lights surrounding the entrance arch. Fletcher looked at me and smiled. He got out his side of the taxi and sprinted around the car to open my door for me before i could even get to it, helping me out of the car he kissed me on the cheek before paying the taxi driver and closing the door. 

Walking in to the restaurant felt so surreal, it was almost as if i was in some kind of fairy tale. Everything was so pristine and expensive, the decor was perfect and the atmosphere was so relaxed and upper class. In the distance there was a small fountain made from glass and hanging lights everywhere making the place sparkle. The smell of freshly made food filled the air making my mouth fill with saliva. I swear i almost felt like i was drooling. 

The waiter showed us to our two person table that was topped with a lace cloth and fancy swan napkins, everything felt so romantic. Fletcher pulled my chair out for me and let me sit down before attending to himself. 

'So, what you fancying?' he asked leaning over the table slightly making it look like he was telling me a secret. 

Before i could even answer, a sight a little more interesting caught my eye. One of the waiters on the other side of the room was the spitting image of Tyler from the back. My mind wandered to when he took me out and all the emotions came flooding back. I snapped out of my trance to find Fletcher waving a menu in front of me while repeating the word 'babe'. 

'Oh, sorry Fletch. I'm completely mesmerized. This place is stunning.' I wasn't lieing, it was stunning. I took a slight glance at the menu and quickly chose the roasted duck in hoisin sauce with cucumber dressing. 

'Great, i'll get someone's attention.' he stated. Waving his hand in the air he enticed one of the waiters over and placed our order perfectly. No stuttering, no wrong words, no pauses. Perfect. 

I kept seeing the guy that looked like Tyler, i couldn't help but stare at him. Of course i never really got a proper look as i didn't want Fletcher thinking i was gawping at other men when he'd taken me out. It was as though he was everywhere. Or maybe they all looked nothing like Tyler but i was thinking about him so much i was imagining him everywhere. I shook my head slightly and tried to forget about everything.

After eating the delicious meal, i wiped my face with the napkin and leaned back. 

'I'm so full Fletch! That was beautiful, thank you so much. Best food I've had in a while.'

'Even compared to my cooking?' he said with a wink and laughed at his own joke. I smiled back at him.

'Hmmm, its close.' I said pulling myself up and drinking the last of my drink. Maybe that's what it was, the drink. That's why i was imagining Tyler everywhere, of course! I chuckled to myself slightly and remembered what an amazing guy i had in Fletcher, how he treat me like a complete princess and did his best to make me happy. That's all any girl could wish for right? Plus he was down right beautiful, an amazing cook and tended to my every wish. 

We left the restaurant with a lovely goodbye from the doorman and straight away the taxi was outside, ready to take us back home. Again, Fletcher being the gentlemen he was opened my door for me and kissed me before getting in round the other side. 

The taxi slowly pulled off as i heard a tapping on the car's window. I looked directly to my left and jumped slightly being startled. I held my breath and paused as i stared in shock out the window at the man smiling slightly at me with his gorgeous eyes, wearing his hair just the way i liked it. Just the way that made my heart skip a beat.

It was him. 

A-N - Hey guys, just letting you know i wil put the whole story on here it might just take longer than it will to be on Amazon. I wouldn't just leave you all hanging! :):) All i meant was it will be on Amazon completed before it will be on here completed because i have to re-write all my chapters out again from another document to put them on here so i need to find the time :) But it will all deffinitely be on here eventually! :)

Thanks for reading!!