Chapter Five; Temptation

Have you ever been in that situation where you step into a room and no matter how loud the music is blaring out, or how many crowds of unusual people there is, they all stop. And suddenly? You become the centre of attention. Well, that was the situation i was in right now and it could not be more gut-wrenching.

The music started ringing in my ears as soon as i stepped through the door. The smell of alcohol and smoke hit me making me feel as though i was the one consuming such filth first handed. I squinted my eyes hoping that i was imagining the huge amount of people that surrounded the staircase and the living room. People were laughing, dancing and speaking to one another in a secretive manner.

You would of thought that this was a normal house party, but it wasn't. The reason being that there wasn't a single female about, making me stand out like a light in the dark. 

It was full of men. Some tall and handsome, some were short and muscular. They was all around Tyler's age, good looking and all stood silently smiling, burning their eyes in to my skin. I shifted uncomfortably while trying to look for my dad, ironically the only man i could 'probably' trust in this entire house.

I walked forward cautiously trying to dodge the drunken men as they were slurring words at me. I couldn't even make half of it out. I gave them a disgusted look right before spotting Tyler sat on the sofa across the room. He was leaning over the glass table with a rolled up twenty-pound note between his thumb and fore finger sniffing a thin white line of powder up his nose. Yuck.

I made my way over to him making sure to avoid what ever shit it was on the table.

"Tyler?" I shouted, a shocked tone to my voice. He was leaning back on the sofa now, his chiseled face looking at the ceiling with his hand over his nose for a brief second.

"Tyler!?" I shouted a bit louder this time, im guessing he could sense the aggression in my voice as he looked towards me, suddenly giving me his full attention. His pupils were huge, which for some stupid, bizarre reason made him look even more attractive than usual. He shuffled to the edge of the sofa, smiled at me and tilted his head back, gesturing me closer.

"Get lost." He said to the skinny lad sat next to him. The boy gave me a cold stare before standing up and leaving the room without a second glance back at Tyler. It was as-if he'd been fighting for a tiny piece of Tylers interaction all his life and within seconds he'd lost it. Like he was a nerd in high school and Tyler was head footballer.

I watched as the handsome guy sitting inches away from me patted the now empty space next to him with a wide grin. I would of said no instantly in any other circumstance but with all the crazy amount of people in here and the loud music, it would give me the advantage of not actually losing my voice in the morning from shouting too loud. Tyler leaned in, his mouth close to my ear.

'Hey,' he whisped as soon as i sat down. I could smell the strong stench of tequilla and cigarettes on his breath as he slung his arm around me causing me to me shuffle closer to him. I leaned away making a wave of confusion take over his facial expression.

"Where's my dad?" I asked, trying to be as polite as i could be while his hand was getting furthur and furthur up my thigh. I ignored it knowing that if i made a big deal it would only make him happy.

He shrugged his shoulders before looking at me. "Listen babe, he's gone to get some stuff, he's left me in charge for a few hours."

My heart dropped. I don't think i've ever wanted my dad here more in my entire life than what i did now. I swallowed hard before speaking. "Well i'm going to get to bed, its been a really long day." I sighed while getting ready to stand up. "Goodnight."