Chapter Twenty Two; Painful, pointless and overrated.

HEY GUYS! AS YOU KNOW, I ALWAYS LEAVE MY CHAPTERS WITH A CLIFF HANGER! AND THIS ONE KIND OF HAS ONE TOO :3

I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER THIS TIME, BUT THOUGHT I'D UPLOAD IT ANYWAYS, I AM WORKING ON ANOTHER ONE AT THE MOMENT THOUGH! SO THERE WILL BE TWO CHAPTERS UPLOADED TONIGHT! ENJOY <3

The restaurant we were going to was in the hotel. It was huge, and classical music played as we entered.Tyler reached his hand down to mine and took hold of it, leading me through to a table for two at the back of the room. Chandeliers and posh lighting filled the atmosphere. 

'Woah, this place is really done up.' I said, as we took a seat at the table. Tyler stood behind me and pushed my chair in for me, before taking a seat himself. 

'Yeah you should see this place at Christmas! Its pretty dam beautiful.'

'So you come here often then?' I asked him quizzically. 

'Well, i used to work here you see. I wasn't always a mooch living in your dads house, you know.' He smiled at me before opening the bottle of champagne on the table that the waiter had just brought. He poured us a glass each and took a sip of his own, tasting the texture of it. 

'Oh right! You know, i thought you'd always been a lazy drug addict!' I smirked playfully at him, hoping that he knew i was joking. Of-course, Tyler wasn't lazy. 

After ordering our meals and stuffing myself on desert after, i felt as though he was the only person in the world that understood me. In the short space of two hours, i had got to know so much more about Tyler. He wasn't just some guy that slept around. He had feelings. He'd been hurt. And his back story wasn't too great either. 

I sat and thought most of the time through the meal about Tyler, about his family, why he never spoke of them. I didn't ask because it wasn't my place to, but i couldn't help but wonder. There was so much about him. How he'd had so many different jobs, all the places he'd been in his life. He mentioned at one point how he went backpacking around Australia for a year and then decided to live over there for 2 more years. 

There was so many things i didn't know.

'Waiter!' I heard Tyler calling from the side of me, waving his hand in the air. 'Can we have another bottle of champagne please?' 

'Ofcourse Sir. Any preferences?' 

'Give me your best, for the lady.' he directed the waiters eyes over to me and smiled. 

'Ahh of-course Sir, ill be right back!' 

Minutes later the Waiter arrived back at our table with a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket, along with two fresh glasses. 

As he placed it on the table i glanced over at the price tag, showing a hefty £922.99. 

'Woah Tyler, do you know how expensive this is?!' i exclaimed, picking up the price tag in my hands and flashing it at him. 'Look!' 

'I know, its fine! Don't worry about it babe. Nothing's too good for you ma'lady!' 

'Okay, okay. Drop the act. What do you want from me Tyler? You've told me your life story, opened up and now this fancy champagne! There's definitely something going on here.' I laughed slightly and looked in to his eyes. 

'Just want you to relax, have a good time. And don't worry, i'll sleep on the couch tonight!' 

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled away.

'Okay.' I answered softly. 'So where do you get all this money from, if you don't mind me asking of-course?'

'Well, with what i do..' he winked inconspicuously. 'And i am a builder too, so money from there. Just a load of things really.'

'But its gonna take you forever to save up for another bottle of this! Its like nearly a thousand pounds!' i widened my eyes, still in shock at the pricey champagne. How could anything you drink be that expensive! Its ridiculous. 

'Well, yeah. But i can always earn that money again. The time with you is just.. priceless.' he smiled and took another sip of his drink. 

 'Look, Tyler.. I hope you don't think, you know.. all of this means anything?'

'What do you mean?' he replied with a puzzled look on his face.

'You know, like it means anything serious. Sure, its a bit of fun and i do like you.. but I'm not ready for anything yet.'

'Trust me Crystal, i've been in love. Its painful, pointless and overrated. Dont think im going back there anytime soon so.. yeah it is just a bit of fun.' he winked and me and stood up, reaching his hand out for me to grab on to. I elegantly stood up, looking directly in to his eyes, stumbling a little with the amount of alcohol i had consumed. 

'Woah, woah. Steady on.' he joked, wrapped one arm around my waist and the other round the back of my legs, lifting me up, close to his body. 

'Tyler! Put me down!' I hushed. 'We're in a reastua-' I paused in the middle of what i was about to say and thought about everything in my life, right there and then. 

I was being swept off my feet by some guy i didnt wanna be in love with, but was. He had just taken me to a fancy restaurant, payed more then £2,000 for our meal and drinks and the entire reason we were even in this hotel was because he wanted me to get away from everything for a while, to make me happy. 

He continued to walk out the restaurant, leaving the money on the front desk as he was carrying me. I looked up at him, put my right hand on the side of his face and turned him towards me before planting a soft, gentle kiss on his lips. 

'Thank-you Tyler. For everything.' he smiled back at me and i rested my head on his chest and layed my right hand on his shoulder. After a minute or so of walking, he finally spoke. 

'Hey, dont you go making me all soft. Got a reputation to uphold!' he laughed and looked up me. 

'Hey!' I scoffed and slapped him on the arm playfully. 'Reputation my ass!' 

'Oh yeah? Well hows this for reputation?' his hands found their way to my sides as he began to tickle me, causing me to kick my legs about like a mad person being restrained from the mental hospital. 

I started to half laugh, half scream as we entered the reception of the hotel, Tyler still tickling my sides and me trying to escape, slapping his arms and anything i could reach in order for him to put me down and stop! 

Suddenly we realised all eyes were on us. Everyone in the room was staring. Tyler slowly slided me down his body and helped me to stand up. We both stood still, looking at all the disgusted eyes glued to us. I swallowed hard before grabbing Tyler's hand and pulling him to the lift. 

'Goodnight homies! Well, i know i'll be having a good night, she's an animal!' Tyler shouted as i was dragging him away. As soon as we got in the lift, my mouth dropped open. 

'She's an animal?! Really!' I tired to stay mad at him but i just couldn't do it, we both burst in to fits of giggles at the reminder of every-ones shocked stares. 

'Did you see the guy? The guy on the left with the hair!' Tyler tried to spit it out, with his words covered up with laughter. I could hardly tell what he was saying but i knew exactly who he meant. 

'You mean, this guy?!' I looked at him seriously and pulled my best ''How very dare you!'' face, making him laugh even more, which of-course made me laugh. 

The lift doors opened and my laughter suddenly came to a halt. Tyler looked at me weary and confused, waiting for someone to speak. I couldn't believe they were there. Stood right in front of me. Looking at me, happy to see me. My heart started to beat faster, i couldn't tell whether it was because I'm nervous, shocked or uneasy. I was definitely nervous.