Chapter Thirty-Five; Oreo's

SERIOUS AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys, im really considering this ebook idea and hope some of you will be interested! But heres a few things i need your help with. First of all, if im going to put it on Amazon, im going to make a new cover that isn't an image off the internet, so any ideas would be great and also, im going to need a NEW TITLE more than anything. Mainly because some of you dont feel comfortable asking your parents to buy you a book with the words sex and drugs in the title! haha:) 

So any ideas will be great, also as a thankyou for the people buying my book when i get it on Amazon, you will all recieve SIX EXCLUSIVE CHAPTERS of Tylers POV through out the story:):) just as a thankyou!! 

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Thanks for reading!

I must of fallen asleep to be woken by the loud crashing noises at the top of the stairs, I sat up, startled and waited for what was about to happen. Every scenario was rushing through my mind. Was it the police? Had my dad called the police? Was it Tyler? Did he find out i was here? I couldn't think of many other reasons that there was so much noise and commotion. I got slightly excited, hoping tonight was the night i finally got out of here. 

Suddenly, the door swung open and there stood Brendan. He was drunk. He looked down at me and staggered down the stairs with a bottle of beer in his hand. He got closer and closer before kneeling down at me and bringing his face inches away from mine. I could smell his breath filled with alcohol and cigarettes, its sickened me. He rested his hand on my leg and smiled smugly while closing his eyes. 

'Your coming with me babe.' he said before standing up as though to attention and unlocking the chain that was attached to the rope around my wrist. I felt it loosen and instantly got scared. I didn't want to go. What was he going to do? I shuffled back on my bum and shook my head at him.

'No Brendan, no. I don't want to, no!' before i could even make my point clear, he grabbed out and wrapped his hand around my forearm, pulling me up and dragging me up the stairs. When i reached the top i noticed he wasn't that drunk really. He wasn't stuttering or slurring his words and he could walk in a perfectly straight line. 

He put his coat on and threw me on of his.

'Here, put that on.' he demanded me. 

I reached around and slid both arms through the sleeves in wonder to as where we were going. I didn't wanna ask. I was just grateful to be out of there and get some fresh air to my lungs. 

I stepped outside and noticed it wasn't as late as i assumed it to be. Being in the basement made everything dark so two thirds of my day felt like night. Before i could take it all in, there he was again, his face even closer this time. Brendan looked dead in to my hands and took hold of my hand, clutching it tightly.

'If anyone asks, we're together. Okay?' he rubbed my hand with his thumb and continued staring at me. 'And you'll do this if you ever want to back home or i'll ruin the next ten years of your life, you understand?'

I nodded cautiously, wondering if he was being serious or just trying to scare me. But then i remembered that i'd been trapped in his basement for the last 3 days and kinda believed him a little more.

The walk to the shop was one of the worst experiences i have ever been through. Literally six different people were coming up to Brendan, asking him when he's next going to have any drugs in or when he'll have the money for drugs he owe's. It broke my heart to see how much he had changed from that high-school sweetheart i used to love. In a way, even after everything he had put me through, cheating on me, almost ruining my life by dragging me in to his drug addled business and now trapping me in his basement for his own amusement, i still kinda felt sorry for him. He used to be such a sweet guy before he got involved in all this.

We finally reached the shop and went in, walking around for a while until Brendan picked up a bottle of Jack Daniels Whiskey and slid it over the counter, along with a £50 note, ordering the cashier to keep the change and walking out. I was annoyed at how he wasted money now that he had it, when i was walking around in a pair of trainers with holes in because i couldn't afford new ones. I was fuming. 

All that lasted for a few seconds until i felt a stern shoulder knocking in to me as i walked out of the shop, causing me to groan and squint my eyes before rubbing it better.

'Hey, watch where your going mate!' Brendan called out, pushing the guy and causing him to turn round.

'Woah, I'm sorry.. i didn't mean-' he paused as soon as he saw my face and stared at me in amusement. 

'Fletcher?' I was taken aback in shock, seeing his face brought back so many memories.

'Hey Crystal! How are you?' 

'Im okay, what you doing around here anyways?' before he replied i noticed him looking down at the rope burns on my wrists and taking them in. He looked at me in slight confusion before carrying on. 

'Urm, yeah I'm just doing some shopping. This is the only place i can buy Oreos.' He forced out a laugh and edged closer to me. His hand raised up to my face and he skimmed his thumb over my cheek bone. 'Whats happened to your face Cris?' he asked. I could feel the concern in his voice and i hate lying to him but i knew what Brendan said was real and i wasn't brave enough to risk that.

'Oh? Oh this? Funny story actually, I was out the other day and i just, i fell over.' I pushed a fake laugh out and shrugged my shoulders at him before giving him a half hearted smile. He lifted his chin slightly and stared at Brendan.

'So, you guys together now then?' he asked, keeping his eyes locked on him. 

Brendan nudged me and smiled slightly. 

'Go on.' he said sarcastically. 'I'll let you tell him!' I swallowed deeply and closed my eyes before taking on another lie.

'Yes, were together now.' I said regrettably. Before i could even get a reply off Fletcher, Brendan was already pulling me away and saying goodbye to Fletcher. 

'Bye.' I muttered, wishing i could just go back with him. I realised how different my life had changed since the last time i was at Fletcher's house. At that time i hated Tyler and my dad, I'd just broken up with Brendan and Fletcher was my only friend. I remembered smothering myself in his comfy bedding and wearing his clothes after bath-time, regretting ever being mad at him for defending me in front of Ben. I mean yeah, he was violent towards him, but i know Fletcher wouldn't ever harm me like the rest of the men in my life had.