Chapter Twenty Four; Dear Crystal..

HEY GUYS, JUST ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER! IM GONNA UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN MY STORY 'THE PROMISE' HAS REACHED 5,000 VIEWS! THAT MEANS ONLY HALF OF YOU HAVE TO READ IT! 

WOULD LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK ON IT PLEASE! WOULD MEAN SO MUCH!! THANKYOU ALL LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS!!! 

*********************************************************************************************************

"Dear Crystal,
                       You honestly don't know how many girls I've argued with in my life time.."

Lovely Tyler, great. Remind me of all them girls, please. I beg you. I rolled my eyes at the thought of the letter, how Tyler had to mention how many girls he'd been with, as some sort of trophy to show off. Anyways..

"But your the only one that i keep getting pulled back to. No matter how many times we argue or how many times we fall out, i always find myself coming back to you. I know I'm a complete dick, and i don't even feel worthy enough sometimes to be in your company. Your so much better than me. But i cant help wanting to be with you all the time. "

My eyes started to fill up. No one had ever spoke to me, well wrote, to me like this. I think the most emotional part would have been how hard it was for him. He wasn't exactly the romantic type and he did like to uphold his 'reputation' of being a hard ass.

"If i could give you one thing in life, i would give you the ability to see things through my eyes. Only then would you realise how much you mean to me. I know I'm being corny here, but i had to say it. "

I let out a small giggle at the thought of him writing this and arguing with himself whether he was being too corny or not. 

"I mean, as soon as i saw you i knew i had to have you. The way your so innocently inclined and perfect, makes me wonder how different we are. All i know, is that opposites do attract, here's the proof. Well, I'm definitely attracted to you anyway. The reason i wrote this letter is because i don't have the balls to actually say any of this to you. To any other girl and i'd be fine. I could tell this to a thousand girls, but your different.

Some stories dont have a clear begining, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's gonna happen next. I want that with you. I want to make these next few days perfect for you, i want you to be happy.

Wear this necklace forever, so i can always be a part of your life no matter how far away you are. 

- Love Tyler. xxx

P.s - I love you. "

I wiped away the slight tears in my eyes and folded the letter back up, pushing it in to the pocket on my joggers. And curled back on to the sofa with a huge smile on my face.

He loves me.