Chapter Twenty-Seven; Childhood Memories

Tyler looked at me with lust-full eyes, scanning my face over and over.

'I promise.' he said, almost in a whisper, making my eyes light up and a smile spread across my face. He took ahold of my hand as we started walking towards the beach. It wasn't really hot, not hot enough to get a tan. But it wasn't cold either. There was a warm breeze in the air that pushed my hair back as we walked down the pathway to the sand.

I pulled off my military boots and Tyler took a hold of them and his own, nipping back to put them in the car. He stood, paused in the distance as i watched his silhouette, rolling up his skin tight jeans just below his knee, showing off his perfectly toned calf muscles before he headed towards me again.

I let out a small giggle at his jeans, covering my mouth and looking down at his legs.

'What?' he asked, pushing his shoulders back and spreading the fingers on both hands. A smile grew on his face as he winked at me and continued walking in my direction, reaching out for my hand. I chuckled as he wrapped his left arm around my waist and i leant my head on his shoulder while we walked down to the sea. 

The gentle waves pushed the water out and pulled in back in, teasing my toes. I closed my eyes and took in the sea air. We walked further in, so the water almost reached my knees.

'Isn't it beautiful Tyler?' 

'Sure is.' he replied. 'I love the sea, its pretty amazing.' 

'No, i mean everything. Life. How were both stood here, feeling the waves on our feet and enjoying each other's company. Its as-if i never want it to end.'

He turned to look at me and took both my hands in his. 

'I don't know what it is about you Crystal Cooper. I really don't. I'm a completely different person when I'm with you.' he looked to the floor as despair filled his eyes. 'I know how i used to be. And you've made me realise that, it weren't all that good. Man, i'd give up alcohol, drugs and everything to be with you, you know that?' his cheeks turned a slight pink colour as he looked up in to my eyes. 

'I like this Tyler. I like how you care, how your not embarrassed to share your feelings. I especially like you sober!' I let out a small laugh and watched the corners of his mouth turn up in to a smile before leaning in to give him a small kiss. 

After a few perfect seconds of feeling his lips pressed gently against mine, i felt his mouth slowly emerging in to a cheeky grin, all of a sudden all i could taste was salt water filling my mouth as Tyler had leant down and swept his hand up, splashing me with the sea. 

My jaw dropped as the look of revenge dispersed on my face. He edged backwards, more in to the sea with his hands in front of him. 

'Crystal, you don't wanna do that!' he laughed. 'You really don't wa-' Too late. 

Before he could finish his sentence i cupped both my hands together and flung thousands of droplets of water in his direction, leaving his hair partially wet and dripping in front of his face. He reached down to his waist and pulled off his top, tucking it in to the side of his jeans. 

Whoa. For a moment, everything stopped. He was moving in slow motion and i could swear there was some form of bodily fluid dribbling from my mouth. He was stood there in tight black jeans, pulled up to his knee's, showing off his perfect body with drops of water splattered all over his chest, occasionally flicking his hair out of his face. It was like an advert for a pefume you'd see on the television. I could of jumped on him right there and then. In-fact... i did. 

I slowly walked over to him, seductively. Biting my lip and staring directly in to his eyes, tugging the bottom of his top that i was wearing with my right hand, and pulling it out away from me as i walked.