Chapter Twenty Six; Change

HEY, HEY, HEY. First of all, i just wanna say that I'm soooo sorry for not updating this like four weeks ago! I know its been like more than a month since i updated and i am sorry! with me beginning college I've literally got no time at all to write:-( Ive had to write this chapter a paragraph or two a day, that's how little time i have nowadays:-( I really am gonna try to upload sooner though, but if your the impatient type (like me lol) I'm really sorry! P.s - thank-you for still reading even though i haven't uploaded in forever. ENJOY!

I yawned and stretched my arms, welcoming the light from the window in to my eyes. I smiled and turned around to steal a glimpse of Tyler sleeping.

Only, he wasn't there.

This is just typical Tyler, i thought. Leaving in the morning. I leaned forward and looked through to the living area, he wasn't there. Neither were any of his things. I groaned and layed back, covering my face with the pillow. I should have known. How could i have actually been this stupid? I knew what he was like. I was just so convinced this time that there was something between us. I sighed and instantly felt the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I turned my body to the side and flopped out of bed, landing on the cold, brown flooring. I looked around and noticed a soft trail of cream petals leading out of the room.

Standing up, i curiously followed them out, to see where they were heading to.

The bathroom.

There was a note sellotaped to the mirror. I braced myself as i prepared for the fake apology and stupid excuses of why he's not here. I couldn't handle another goodbye. I closed my eyes and reached out for the note, tearing it away from the mirror.

'When your reality is better than your dreams, you can't wait to wake up. Meet me at the front of the hotel whenever you get this.

- Tyler. xox'

I found myself instantly smiling, pressing the note to my chest and biting my bottom lip hard as i fell back against the bathroom wall.

Mmm, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler.. you always surprise me.

I quickly rushed in to the bedroom, skidding on the wooden flooring in excitement and pulled on a knee length floral dress. It hugged me perfectly, showing off my curves but covering me up enough to show i was a lady.

I stood still and found myself staring at my reflection. I looked like such a 'good girl'. I remembered how Tyler looked at Danielle with what she was wearing, and imagined how he'd look at me if he saw me wearing something that resembled my Grandmothers living room curtains. I rolled my eyes and pulled it back off my body, throwing it to the floor.

I rummaged through my wardrobe in need of something short and sexy but to no avail, i found nothing! Lord, i really was the golden child.

I don't know why i shocked myself so much, i mean, i know what i buy! I just couldn't believe there was nothing the slightest bit sassy in my reach. I looked around the room, rolling my tongue in my mouth until i stumbled across Tyler's wardrobe.

Would he mind?

I scurried over and pulled out one of his shirts. I wrapped it around myself and fastened the buttons up, looking at myself in the mirror once again. i looked like a sack of potatoes. No.

I unfastened it and hung it back up in the wardrobe. Then something caught my eye.. a sleeveless vest he had stored away underneath everything (probably for when he wanted to show off his biceps) I held it up in-front of myself. It was long, because it was a men's size but it seemed just the right length to cover the cheeks of my arse.