Chapter Twenty; What are you doing to yourself?

I scanned the room, feeling the comforts of home with my clothes hung in the wardrobe, makeup in the bathroom, toothpaste and bubble bath all layed out and my deodorant and free coffee in the sitting area all arranged as i would have them in my own house! I settled down on the sofa, looking around. I still couldn't believe that Tyler could afford this, the room was bigger than the entire bottom floor of my old house.

Then i remembered i hadn't checked the bedrooms. I opened the door to find one double bed in a huge room. Silk bedding, four poster, curtains around it and the headboard was in the shape of a love heart. Was he being serious? A blank expression appeared on my face as i closed the door and turned back so my eyes would meet Tyler's, who was sat at the table concentrating on his mobile phone.

'Tyler, there's only one bed.' I said in a monotone. He looked up from his phone and lifted his eyebrows. 

'I know baby-cakes. That a problem? Cause there's always the sofa?'

'Tyler, i couldn't expect you to sleep on the sofa after you payed for all this..' I replied instantly feeling secretly relieved. 

'Oh no, i meant for you babe.' he focused his attention back on his phone, scrunching his face up slightly. 

He was going to let me sleep on the sofa? I mean, as comfy as it looks, i thought i was at least going to be staying in a bed for the time away..

'Tyler if you couldn't afford two bedrooms, you could of gotten a cheap room with at least two single beds?' He looked at me confused.

'I thought you'd like this? Or is it just Fletcher you like to spoon with?' A slight chuckled escaped his lips as my head fell down and i nervously started brushing my fringe back.

'No, i don't even.. how do you know that?' i stuttered slight trying to push the words out.

'Just a guess.'

The heat filled my cheeks as i instantly felt ridiculous, Fletcher is gay. There is no way anything could ever happen between us and here i was admitting to cuddling him in bed. You don't cuddle someone in bed that you've known for two days unless your interested in them or overly friendly, and me and Tyler both knew i wasn't the over friendly type.

I sat far behind him on the sofa, staring at the back of his head. I knew this whole 'being-nice-to-Crystal' act would eventually come to an end. His mobile phone rung, disturbing my train of thought as he answered it. 

'Yeah, yeah.. Great! That's brilliant mate, thanks. Okay, yeah. See you ten minutes man.' he stood up and slung his jacket over his shoulder. 

'See you in a bit Crystal.' he told me with a wink. 

'Where are you going? Your just leaving me here?' I replied not realising how stupid i sounded. Of-course he was going out, we weren't married. 

'Just out with a mate, be back in like an hour.. Mrs was Cooper, now Hardy?' he raised his eyebrows in a look of hostility and of-course, he took the mess out of me asking him where he was going as though we were married. Its like he read my mind. I looked down at the floor with an half smile and a fake chuckle. 

He exited the room, leaving it exactly how it was before. Empty. 

I looked around, thinking of something i could do. Then i noticed the hotel phone. This is gonna be fun.

'Hello, room service please? Yes i'd like a chocolate sundae, extra toppings. A tub of Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice-cream, some strawberries with melted chocolate, the two latest issues of COSMOPOLITAN, and the Mean Girls DVD, She's the man and The Notebook DVD also, and that's it thanks!' I put the phone down and layed back waiting for my order. A smile crept across my face, i mean if hes paying for it, i may as well enjoy it!