SEQUEL SNIPPET

If you would not like a promo, skip this now, but it honestly doesn't give much away... ;)

---
"I just feel so sorry for them, for both of them." I said aloud to Marvel as we walked down to the beach.

He snorted and nodded his head. Once the sea was insight, Marvel began to trot.

"You're rather eager!" I giggled and nudged him into a canter. We reached the sand and cantered smoothly along the water. The sun was hot on both of our skins. I dismounted and walked towards the water, pulling up my pants and walking into the cool ocean. It was nice to get away from the busy palace. Marvel neighed and trotted after me, splashing me with his feet

"Hey!" I exclaimed and kicked water at him. He reared a little and his hooves came crashing into the waves, drenching me. I continued to splash water at him, laughing.

The children were splashing in the water, delighted to be home once again.

I stopped and looked up at Cair Paravel, it looked beautiful, the white marble walls that shone brilliantly in the sun.

"Where do you suppose we are?" Edmund asked.

"Where do you think?" Peter chuckled.

"I don't remember any ruins in Narnia."

"Welcome, dear one." A familiar voice startled me. I looked to my left and saw Aslan standing before me. Marvel whinnied and bowed his head.

I rushed forwards and hugged him. "Aslan!" He chuckled and nuzzled his head into my shoulder.

"You have made a fine Knight." He said. "Narnia has prospered during the reign of King Caspian the Tenth, Queen Lilliandil and High Knight Alexis, the Fearless."

I stepped back. "This is it, isn't it?" I realised. "I have to go home now?"

Aslan nodded solemnly...

---

And there we go. I wanted you all to see this snippet because I'm so excited about the sequel.

Basically my stages of writing to publishing are:

- I start writing
- Once I get to 10+ chapters, I publish the first chapter.
- And by the time I have publish the 15th-ish chapter I have already finished the fanfic and sometimes started the sequel.

So yeah. I'm pretty eager for you all to read it soon!!!

H x