Chapter Twenty-One

"When you were mine - Taylor Henderson". I kind of feel like this sums up Edmund at the moment. :(

I suggest you play it while reading :) I'll note when. Also I'm sorry at the beginning it is based a lot on the movie :(. I had no inspiration for writing.
________________

Lucy's POV

"-Make me she, whom I'd agree, holds more beauty over me." I crossed my fingers and waiting. Suddenly the book changed and I could see Susan looking up at me.

"Susan! What are you...doing here?" I trailed off. Susan had copied my actions. I was Susan. I was finally beautiful!

"I'm beautiful." I whispered. Wait this couldn't be true! I looked around the room and noticed a cabinet with glass doors. I hurried over to check my reflection. There was no Susan.

I turned back to the book and could see Susan once again. But then the image changed. "No!" I slammed my hand down. I tore the page from the book and shoved it into my pocket.

"LUCY!" A voice roared.

"Aslan?"

The pages of the book flipped widely. I stopped it and found the page I had been sent to look for.

"Like the P in Psychology, the H in Psychiatry, invisible ink and the truth in theology, make all that is unseen, seen. The spell is complete. Now all is visible." I looked around. Slowly more objects began to appear in the room. A man was bending over the table reading a book. He looked up.

"Lucy."

"How do you know my name?"

"It has been written in the stars for many years that this day would come."

"Who are you?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"Coriakin and this is my island."

"Oh I'm dreadfully sorry, my friends and I are o-"

"Do not worry child, I know why you are here. You seek the Seven Lords. Shall we go and find your friends? I will explain everything then?"

I nodded and followed Coriakin to the door.

---

Alexis's POV

"Why didn't we pick her?" A voice came from my left.

"Who are you?" I asked, raising my sword. Almost immediately I felt it snatched from my hands. "Hey! That was rude."

"Because she was the one talking in her sleep. We need someone sane going into the House of the Oppressor."

"Speak for yourselves." I mumbled taking a step forwards.

"Stop right there."

"Yeah don't move."

"We are scary you know!"

"I'm not very scared." I chuckled.

"You would be if you could see what we looked like."

"Alex!" Caspian's voice came from behind me. He entered into the clearing with Edmund and the rest of the men, except Eustace. Their swords were also snapped from them.

"Who's there?"

"What have you done with my sister?" Edmund demanded.

"Oh don't worry about her. She gone into the mansion."

"What mansion?" I asked.

Then suddenly a grand house grew less and less transparent.

"Oh that mansion."