Prologue

January 14, 2019 update, Please read! x

Hi,

It's been several years since I wrote and finished this story! I love it, and I hope you guys love it too! I hope to publish someday, that's the real ultimate goal you know!

I love all of you guys and I can't believe its been 4 years since Fools Gold was published! Thank you for everything!

_____________

Larry Stylinson AU

__

I have been informed the ending has 'fxcked people over' 'fxcked them up' etc...

So good luck! x

Warnings of this book: Derogatory Language Dirty Sexual Language Used. Drug Use (a lot of it). Extreme BoyxBoy material. Rude, obscene, but loving Harry. (Probs daddy kink tbh). Naive, gullible, but sassy Louis. (Baby smol lou)

**ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.

I DO NOT IDOLIZE THIS TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP. READ AT OWN DISCRETION.

___

It wasn't like Louis was looking for trouble. Trouble just always found him.

In this case, trouble came into his life in the form of a tall, curly haired, strange man that calls him "babe."

_

"Two things: you are mine, only mine and don't fall in love with me."

_

Intrigued and confused, Louis falls underneath the spell of the one and only Harry Styles.

Lou's life is about to spin out of control, friendships will break, tears will be shed, and innocence will be lost on more than one occasion.

In his eyes though, it's worth it, because it's all for Harry. His Harry who says the prettiest words with his lovely lips, that Louis always ends up believing even though most of the time they end up meaning nothing. Yet, he keeps falling for him, and maybe one day, they'll mean something.

_

"yeah I let you use me from the day that we first met
But I'm not done yet
Falling for your fool's gold
And I knew that you turned it on for everyone you met
But I don't regret falling for your fool's gold"

___

Sh.t description I know! Trust me I have huge plans for this book.

Should I continue? Vote and comment! x