»» That Should Be Me

//Justin bieber ((let me live my life okay?))//

1.) THANK YOU FOR 50K READS IN SUCH LITTLE TIME HONESTLY IM SO

2.) Thank you for all the votes and comments! They mean so much :) Xx and to those who followed honestly tysm

3.) I TEARED up while writing this. Larry belongs always but sometimes..

_______

Louis, where did you go? Why didn't you wake me up before you left? Baby?

He kept staring at the message and the message that was sent to him a second later. Louis blocked him. Or changed his number, either way Louis made a way for them to not speak anymore. It was a way to tell Harry to stop trying to talk to him, it won't help.

Louis isn't coming back to Harry. Harry felt hurt, so so hurt, along with a mixture of other feelings that he can't name because they were all new. He wondered if this is what Louis had felt all those mornings he had woken up alone knowing Harry was off somewhere else, or with someone else. Harry wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone.

To think this is what Louis always felt...

Harry felt numb, like this wasn't happening. This couldn't be happening. He dialled Louis' phone number but it cut off after the first ring.

The first thing he thought to do was get dressed and go over to Louis' right that moment. A little part of him knew that that wouldn't solve anything.

This was it.

Harry walked back upstairs, he tossed his phone to the bed and didn't even flinch when it bounced off and he heard a loud crack as it hit the tile floor.

He changed into sweatpants only and walked to his work office. Hundreds of papers little the floor and were scattered around his desk.

He caught the beginnings of what was written on a few, just simple phrases. Some scribbled through, others crossed out. They were drafts of all the notes he had written Louis. Every single one.

He kicked them over and one turned over in his familiar writing. "Lou, I can't begin to describe what you have come to me. I feel so silly for not having noticed this sooner. You mean so much-"

He picked a few up and looked at them one by one.

"Baby, I need you like the moon needs the stars to help light up the sky,"

"Lou, I miss you."

"Lou, come back like the waves come back to kiss the shore every day."

"You are the light in my darkness,"

"Always thinking of you,"

"Forgive me please don't forget me,"

"Darling, you are the red rose in a field of daisies and I'm sorry it took so long to choose you,"

He piled them and set them on his desk. He stared at the cold, sheets right in front of him. The ones he had spent the past couple of days staring at. Three words written over and crossed out more times that can be counted.

I love you.

___

Louis moved in discomfort as he tried to sit down at the table in front of Zayn.

"Do I want to know?" Zayn asked coolly.

"Not really, and either way it's not that important," Louis assured him.