»» Zero

Also, Harry's gonna have to work really hard bye . he broke Louis. He slept with other people, lied, degraded Louis. in no world should they ever get back together....but who knows?

- not edited -  

250 votes =)

_____

»» How many nights have I thought of you?

In real life too many,

But in the end ill say

None ««

_____

Louis tightened his hold on Matt's hand. "Lets go," Louis muttered. He could pretend he didn't hear, if Harry pretended to care, Louis could pretend to not hear.

Matthew looked past him but when Louis started walking so did he. Louis heard loud footsteps behind him, "No, no, nononono," Louis mumbled.

A warm hand tugged on his arm. Louis didn't look up, "Lou," Harry's raspy voice filled his ears. Louis closed his eyes and tried pulling his hand away. "No, please, Lou."

"No, Harry," Louis muttered.

"Please," Harry whispered.

"No!" Louis shouted. "You've done enough,"

Harry wasn't taking that, though, he brought Louis' face closer to his, looked into his eyes for one long moment before leaning down to kiss him. Louis disliked him even more now, he thinks he can fix all of this by just kissing him?

"Hey, back the fuck up," Matthew shouted, he shoved Harry away from Louis.

"Don't touch me," Harry shouted, shoving hard against Matt. "And don't touch him," he added when Matt wrapped an arm around Louis' waist. Matt groaned in disbelief.

"Harry just go," Louis muttered.

"Lou, just talk to me okay? Fuck, it's sucked without you baby," Harry said, stepping towards him. "I've thought about you every day. I miss you, I miss you so much,"

"Harold," Louis scolded him.

Harry almost smiled at the name, but then Louis recoiled more into Matthew's side. "I'm sorry." Harry said.

"You're sorry? You're sorry? You come after almost three months and think I'll run into your arms because you'RE FUCKING SORRY. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CRIED. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGHTS I WOKE UP WITH NIGHTMARES. FUCK YOU HAROLD, TAKE YOUR SORRY AND SHOVE IT UP KENDALLS ASS, or- whatever she calls that thing behind her,"

Harry stared at him shock, he thought, Louis would be hugging him by now. Instead Louis was staring at him with clear defiance and hatred? No no no.

"I want you back, Louis please," Harry whispered. At this point they had viewers standing around them.

"You're not even denying you're still seeing her? You just kissed me and aren't you two like together or something? I can't believe I'm saying this, she doesn't even deserve you! You just have her brainwashed like you had me, unlike before I now see you as the piece of shit that you are, no one deserves you, know what does? this," and Louis raised his middle finger and held it. "Stay the f.uck away from me,"

He turned towards Matthew and grabbed his hand, leaving what he hoped was a stunned Harry.

"YOU ARE MINE LOUIS TOMLINSON. I ALWAYS HAVE WHAT IS MINE," Harry shouted after him.

Louis didn't turn back, instead choosing to lean his head closer against Matthew's head. Harry could visibly see himself walk over and punch that guy where it hurt. He didn't though, not out in public anyways. Instead he walked to his car. The crowd dispersed, but not before a few people got some pictures of Harry Styles shouting for Louis. However may the onlookers have gone the paps seemed to have gotten hold that it was Harry Styles causing a scene and were wildly snapping his photos from every angle.