»» Oh Really

Media: beyoutiful harold x

Drop your thoughts please? So I don't feel foolish for writing this.

I WAS TOO EXCITED TO WAIT.

but 10+ votes for next update :) not to beg, just to see if people genuinely want me to continue.

No it won't be just smut. yes. Daddy kink kinda bye.

______

Louis fell into a restless sleep, that involved summer grass eyes, and full, pink lips that never seemed to stray from his own.

The next day

Louis sat up straight in his bed, he looked around and saw that the sun was just barely peeking its head over the horizon.

Sighing, he got up, rubbing his eyes and making his way to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and came out in search of clothes.

He changed into one of Zayn's soft, blue sweaters (which Zayn didn't know he still had), and slipped it on over a white t-shirt (that was also Zayn's and was much too big on him) basically of Lou's casual clothing belonged to Zayn. He slipped on a pair of sweatpants, grabbed his glasses from the dresser and made his way downstairs.

Passing by Zayn's room, he heard the older man's snores. Louis laughed, and peeked inside. sure enough Zayn was fast asleep, on his side, bed buried into a pillow. Louis debated on waking him up and asking him to make food.

He decided against it, and quietly closed the door behind him. Walking into the kitchen he searched the cabinets for some tea bags, and found some pancake mix as well. He cooked...but rarely, but this couldn't be too hard so he decided he would make some.

With the kettle on and the pancake mix falling into a pan, Lou broke out into singing a song. He pushed back his glasses and began making the pancakes.

Two were in the pan, when he heard the doorbell ring. A moment after that, he heard Zayn moving around upstairs.

"Zayn! Pancakes," Louis called out, he made his way to the front door. Fixing his (okay Zayn's) now slightly messy sweater which had pancake batter on it. He wiped his cheek with his hand, and grimaced when he felt the batter from his hand land on his cheek. With one hand he opened the door, with the other he tried wiping away the batter.

"Hello," the familiar voice that belonged to Harry murmured, his eyesbrows rising in surprise as he took in Louis' appearance.

Louis shrieked, and slammed the door in his face. he leaned against the frame, his heart beating rapidly.

Zayn came running down the stairs, his shirt half on, skidding to a stop in front of the kitchen doorway that lead to the little room that was before the front door.

"What happened?" He demanded. Louis was still shocked and didn't say anything, consisting knocking was heard. "Who's at the door," Zayn asked cautiously.

"H-Harry," Louis mumbled.

Zayn tensed up, "Alright, go into the kitchen okay? I'll deal with him,"