»» Stay With Me

A/n this feels rushed, and I'm sorry, and yes Louis will be naive and take back Harry, (honestly Harry could murder someone and I'd take him back in a heartbeat myself) (and not just once) but you know what I mean. I've gone through 3 versions of this chapter and I decided on this.

I'm trying you guys I really am,

Tbh Harry is such a slut .

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW F.CKING PERFECT PERFECT IS LIKE F.CK ASDFGHJKLL

My Birthday is in 2 weeks.

Drop your thoughts/opinions please x.

_______

Louis looked up, gasping slightly, Zayn placed a protective arm over his shoulder. Harry simply smiled at them, he held Louis' phone in his hand.

"Oh, please don't stop on my watch," he said, though his eyes were trained down on Louis. The green a fiery flame that seemed to pierce through Louis' being. Louis just looked back, though now he was more conscious of how Zayn had his arm around him.

Louis shook Zayn's arm off, he walked towards Harry, and wordlessly grabbed the phone before turning to go upstairs.

Harry and Zayn watched him leave, it was a few seconds before Zayn spoke up, "Fuck," he'd just kiss Louis and Louis hadn't said anything, he didn't react badly either but still it was offputting.

"Hm," Harry mumbled, he turned towards Zayn and they glared at one another.

"Well?" Zayn demanded.

"Oh, nothing," a smile flickered across Harry's lips.

"Whatever, get out of my house," Zayn said.

"Actually, I just remembered I had to talk to Lou about something, so if you'd excuse me," and Harry turned away, already halfway up the steps before Zayn saw that he was being serious.

Zayn grabbed the sleeve of Harry's blazer, and Harry yanked his hand back. "I think you said all you had to say," Zayn muttered.

"I think, this is between Lou and I," Harry replied.

"He doesn't want to speak to you, I wouldn't be surprised if he just dropped whatever bullsh.t agreement you brainwashed into his head,"

"I didn't do anything," Harry laughed softly. "He's just that easy,"

Okay, yeah, Zayn's called Lou easy before but he was ticked off and never meant it, but the way Harry was smirking and pleased looking had Zayn's fist reaching over and punching hard against Harry's cheek. "What the Fuck!" Harry shouted in surprise.

"You arse! I told you to stay away from him, you deserve Shit not Lou," Zayn shouted.

Louis was on the other side, ear buds plugged in singing to the loud music blasting in his ears, oblivious to the trouble outside.

Meanwhile Harry's fist came in contact with Zayn's jaw. "It's pathetic how you think he gives the slightest damn towards how you feel," Harry grunted, he tasted blood in his mouth.

"You just had to interfere, you bloody piece of Shit," Zayn shouted,

"Ha! Like he cared that much at the gallery show, was he with you, I think not, didn't even bother going to you cause oh right he was with me," and Harry smirked, even though Zayn was holding him up by the collar of his shirt.

"F.ck you," Zayn spat.

"No thanks, I'd rather f.ck Louis,"

Zayn's fist connected with Harry's left cheek, splitting his knuckles and having Harry draw back in slight pain. He came back though, raising his fist, but then a door opening got both of their attention.