»» Begin Again

/taylor swift/

» it comes to this

I should hate you

But I don't

I merely don't care

And I think

In the long run

That'll hurt you more

Because at least hate is a feeling

Not caring is,

Well,

That's just it isn't it? «
_________

Harry stared at Louis in shock, for a while he said nothing. Louis gave one final shake of his head and started to walk away. 

"Anything, I'll do anything," Harry shouted after him.

"I'm sick of it Harold! D-do you not understand how you made me feel? Do you remember what you said? Cuz I do! I'll always remember. You think I'll forgive you? Bye, please don't follow me, you owe me at least that much," Louis quickened his steps as he continued to walk away. 

"Lou," Harry whispered after him, but of course he didn't hear him. He groaned inwardly, this was going to be a lot harder than he thought.

_

Harry was the drugs, Louis was the addict and then Louis just went cold turkey.

_

Louis thought he'd cry, he thought he'd want to scream and just go back into the shell of the previous months. He didn't.

A couple days after that incident he texted Matthew.

We need to talk.

- Okay be there in a bit. Was the response he got a few seconds later.

When Matthew arrived Louis was staring out the kitchen window. It took a few good hard knocks for Louis to realize it was Matthew knocking on the front door.

"Hi," Louis grinned softly.

"Hello Lou, how you been?" Matthew asked.

"Okay," Louis replied. "Lets go sit in the living room, I'll bring out some tea." Together they walked into the living room and Louis left him to walk into the kitchen. He grabbed the tea filled cups and took them out into the living room on a tray. He set them down on the table and proceeded to sit down cross-legged facing Matthew on the couch.

"I was afraid you wouldn't ever message me again,'' Matthew admitted.

"Of course not? I just had to think about a few things." Louis brushed his hair out of his eyes. He grabbed the cup of tea and toyed with it in his hands, the warmth of the cup spreading throughout his fingertips. "I was afraid you wouldn't want to see me anymore," Louis whispered.

Matthew's eyebrow rose. "Now why would I do a silly thing like that?"

"Because I'm not good enough for you." Louis felt tears well up by his eyes but he just sighed and looked up to meet Matthew's eyes. "What do you want from me?" Louis asked. "Sex? Is that it?"

"What? Of course not! You're worth more than plain sex Louis! The hell made you think I want sex?" Matthew exclaimed in shock.

"That's what he wanted. That's the only thing he wanted," Louis mumbled.

"Harry?" Matthew murmured.

Daddy, Louis thought but he blushed and slowly nodded. "Lou, babe, I'm not Harry. I don't just want sex. I'm hurt that you'd think that."