»» The Heart Wants What it Wants

// short, but to the point.

I love you guys so much.

Thank you for all the love on this book!

300 comments? x

Don't u hate when your friend chooses a guy over u. //

___

There's a million reasons why I should give you up. But, the heart wants what it wants.

_______

Harry seemed slightly dumbfounded at Louis' words. he let his hands fall back to his sides. "Where do we stand then?" Harry asked softly, deciding to not fight Louis on what he'd said.

"We? I just lost my best friend and you're worried about you and me?" Louis asked incredulously.

Harry didn't say anything for a long moment, "Well, I only care about you and me, Lou." He finally exclaimed.

Louis walked over to his bed and sat down. It may have been that he was still in shock of what just happened or what not, or it hadn't just clicked that Zayn had left.

"When do you go?" Louis asked as Harry sat down beside him. "When do you have to go?"

"June 1st." Harry reached for Louis' hand. Louis let him take it.

"That's in two months," Louis sighed out.

"I know," Harry muttered.

"Do you want to go?" Louis asked.

"Do you want me to go?" Harry countered.

"I want you to do what you want to do because you want to do it." Louis said, but after a second he laughed. Harry smiled at the sound of Louis' laugh. "If that made any sense,"

"I want to be with you," Harry whispered, he grabbed Louis by the waist. Louis' eyebrow rising in surprise and his mouth setting into a line as Harry placed him on his lap. "I'll always only want to be with you babe," and Harry tilted his head to Louis' slowly. Louis held his breath as he looked into Harry's green eyes. Harry's lips brushed over Louis' only for Louis to tilt his head away.

"Why. Does seeing me suffer make you happy or something? Why can't you leave me be," Louis cried out. "Up to this point you haven't meant anything you say, how do I know you suddenly do?"

"Do you want it in writing? So that you can throw it away? Do you want me to show you in gifts only for you to not take? Do you want me to show you in actions? I'm here Lou. I'm here. I left everyone else, I'm about to give up on the one thing I've known to do for the past several years. I'd give up everything for you. Everything." Harry whispered. He picked Louis up in his arms and kissed his cheek, because Louis still wasn't looking right back at him. He set Louis back on the bed, and he kneeled in front of him. Louis blushed at his actions, but Harry grabbed his face in his hands. "I fucked up, and I know it'll take a while for you to fully forgive me but it's okay. I'm willing to wait, I'd wait forever if I had to. I-" and Harry paused.

"I'm in love with you," Harry brushed his fingers against Louis' cheek. Louis shivered underneath his touch. "I'm in love with you Louis Tomlinson, if what I feel for you is love than you are the only person I have ever felt like this for, then only person I will ever feel this way for. And I will forever regret that I didn't tell you sooner." Louis tried to tear his gaze away but Harry grip on his cheeks was soft but firm. "Look at me babe, for years I've woken up in numerous strange beds, I've slept with too many people to count but none of them mean anything, none of them have ever meant anything. When I saw you, man, I thought, fuck this has to be the prettiest person in the whole world. When I first touched you I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have you in my arms. I can't believe how stupid I am to have f.ucked it up. Actually, I can believe that. I'm a stupid, f.ucked up piece of sh.t! When I lost you, it was like I lost everything, nothing mattered, all I could think of was- all I can ever think of is you. Fuck those meaningless whores. I know you'll probably never forgive me, never think of me as before, never even look at me like you used to do and that breaks my heart more than anything in the world, more than," and Harry froze, because he wasn't ready to tell Louis the reason to why he was such a mess. He just wasn't ready, he sighed softly, and grazed his fingertip against Louis' jawline as he spoke up again,"But, God, I am sure about one thing Louis Tomlinson and that is that I love you more than you'll ever know and I will show you in every way possible if you give me the chance,"

"You, love, me. Me." Louis stated again in disbelief. He placed one of his hands in Harry's long curls. one hand tracing Harry's face features. Harry nuzzled his his cheek against Louis' hand.

Finding a way to let go, baby, no I can't escape.

Harry kissed Louis' hand, and Louis pulled it back. "I don't know if I should forgive you, you really hurt me Harry. I gave you everything."

"I know." Harry whispered, he placed his head on Louis' lap, and Louis looked away as he caressed Harry's hair through his fingertips.

"I'm not taking you back, but," Louis finally sighed heavily, as in his minds the past eight months replayed in his mind. ''Okay."

And Harry lifted his head, and Louis noticed his eyes were glistening. Harry brought his hand up to wipe away at his soft green eyes. "Okay."

Louis smiled sadly, and Harry lifted his hand and kissed his fingertips. "I'd make you suffer some more, but I'm not you."

Harry's face fell. "I'm not gonna hurt you anymore,"

Louis shrugged, "even if you did, there's nothing left to hurt,"

Harry shook his head,"Don't say that Lou. Don't ever say that, I'll get you back. I'll win you back, God, I love you."

The words were at the top of Louis' tongue. They tasted sweet, as if they had been longing to be said, but they could wait a little while longer. Louis didn't say anything for the longest second. "You are the gold that I struck out of nowhere, but you were too good to be true." Louis said instead. "Fools gold Harry, you are my fools gold." He stopped for a second.

And Louis' facade broke. His walls came down because it's true. The past months have been nothing but lies. Filthy lies that he's been feeding himself, to think he was over Harry, to think he could get over Harry so easily.

"I'm still falling for it, I'm still falling for you. It has always only ever been you,"

____

Damn Lou. His best friend left. His ex just proclaimed his love for him. Was it the best time? No. Is there ever a best time to tell someone you love them? No. It's now or never.

Writing asshole!Harry is quite tiresome....no the story isn't over just quite yet, Ahskdgks. Thoughts?

#riselarry

#niamwhereareyou

Hope ruins the best of us.