»» Goodbye

Read:

I was just asking if u wanted an epilogue, this isn't it. Vote and comment, if u want . I know them argueing is getting boring, I'm sorry-

Honestly...though...don't you think I want them to be together too?? But, that's just not real life- not many things have happy endings? Their relationship, maybe won't have it, but themselves, the individual people in that relationship will have a happy ending. x

Goodbye - Secondhand Serenade

Gotta Go My Own Way - HSM.(yes bite me)

___

The following day Harry tells Liam to come over. When Liam does, Harry is quick in explaining the situation to him and what he needs to do.

"I need you to house sit for a bit," Harry finally says. "Until, I get situated,"

"Situated...where? Where are you going?" Liam demands.

"Away...the company is transferring me." Harry exclaims.

"Louis is letting you go?"

"Louis doesn't care anymore, just fucking babysit damn Liam!" Harry yells. He takes a few deep breaths. "I need to go okay?"

Liam glares at him. "You're running away?"

Harry's head snaps towards him. His green eyes expressing anger and shock. "What the fuck? You think I want to leave him? You think I want to run away, you think I chose this? He's the one screaming at me almost every fucking day to leave him already."

Liam frowned. "That doesn't sound like Louis,"

Harry huffed out a breath of annoyance, "Yeah, that's what I thought too. He wants me to go, he didn't- he didn't even try and stop me when I walked away," his shoulders shook as a broken sob escaped his lips. Liam looked at him in amazement.

"He doesn't want me anywhere near him Liam. He thinks it's what's best, some 'find ourselves' bullshit. Don't you see Liam? I've officially lost him. I lost Lou. I'm such a fuck up, I fucked up so bad and I'm still fucking up." Harry's fists tightened, and Liam took a step back so as not to be directly in Harry's way, because then Harry was picking up the kitchen table and throwing it against the wall. "I knew it. I knew love was complete bullshit, complete fucking," Harry slammed his hand against the wall. "Bullshit! You don't leave the people you love! I don't want to leave, but he wants to leave me," he needed something in his hands, to throw, or he'd do something really dumb. "What did I do wrong? Nothing! I thought we were good, I thought we were finally going to be okay! So then...what the actual fuck happened?"

"Harry, please calm down." Liam muttered softly, he placed his hand on Harry's arm. Harry wrapped his arms around Liam, sobs from his mouth making him shake softly.

"I hate myself for fucking up, why can't he see that I'm trying to change? I'm trying so hard Liam,"

"I know you are, and that's good, that you're trying to become a better person." Liam whispers. "Louis probably feels insecure, you fucked him up emotionally Harry, you need to understand that, it's going to be a long and bumpy road for hi to be okay again. I'm surprised he thought he was strong enough to take you back so soon in the first place. know that he's got so many trust issues, and he needs to work on that- and you have issues that you need to work on," 

"Why can't we work on them together? This doesn't make any fucking sense." Harry exclaims.

Liam sighed, "I don't-"