»» Long Way Down

Please, please, don't hate me. All the love. x 

Leave me alone to die cherylxliam happened .

Fuck off with the hate, don't like don't read, between hate on this book and people calling Giving In an after wannabe I'm done trying to be nice.

Smut

___

___

Louis stayed up really late, waiting for Harry to walk through the door again, but when time slipped past one a.m. and Harry still wasn't home he ended up passing out in the living room.

Harry quietly opened the door an hour later, he noticed the lights still on on the living room. When he walked in there he saw a sleeping Louis. He stopped in his steps.

Louis had his cheek against the feathery white pillow, arms wrapped around another pillow while his leg dangled off the edge. Harry noticed dried tears on his cheek. He walked over, kneeling beside Louis he brushed back his hair. His large brands carding through the soft brown strands. "Lou," Harry whispered, he gently nudged him by the side.

Louis' head lifted, and his eyelashes fluttered open as he looked sleepily at harry. "Harry?" Louis asked softly.

"Yeah," Harry replied, he helped Louis stand up.

"Where did you go?" Louis questioned.

"I drove around for a bit, to clear my mind," Harry answered.

Louis rubbed his eyes, "I thought you'd left again,"

Harry sighed deeply, "No, I don't want to leave,"

"I still think we need to talk, but I'm glad you didn't go," Louis leaned up and kissed him on the mouth.

Harry crossed his arms, he took a deep breath, and placed a hand on Louis' waist. He felt the soft skin there, he looked into Louis' blue eyes that he loves dearly. He pulled Louis into his chest and hugged him, he kissed the top of his head. "You are the loveliest person I have ever met in this world, you are also the love of my life. I love you, and I'm forever grateful for everything you have done for me. I don't want to let you go, but I'm also not ready to tell you about my old life, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm too fuxked up for you to handle. I'm sorry my worst fear came true and you can't deal with me anymore. of course, I understand why, and I don't blame you, I just wish it had come to another way. You have all the world ahead of you, and I'd hate if I were the reason to hold you back. I am in love with you Louis Tomlinson, and no time, no one, will ever change that. So, if time is what you need, then okay," and harry's voice broke, and when Louis looked up he saw that Harry was crying.

''I've tried to forgive you, but it's not easy, sometimes I think I did, but then sometimes...I try to forgive you, but I struggle because I don't know how...." Louis' voice trailed off. "But I love you. And that's what's so messed up about all this, I love you so much,"

Louis reached up and brushed away his tears. He held Harry's cheeks in his hands, Harry leaning against his touch. His green eyes fluttered open and when they met Louis' he instantly smiled.

"Theres this really old saying, if you love something let it go, if it comes back it's meant to be yours, if it doesn't than, it never was," Louis kissed his jawline.

"I was stumbling, looking in the dark, with an empty heart. And you, you complete ball of sunshine came and God, I'll forever be grateful of that. Life isn't as shitty as I used to think." Harry kissed Louis, their lips pressing soft against each other, that is until Louis sighed and his parted, allowing for Harry to explore his mouth, something that he knew he could never get tired of.