»» Make Me Forget

just because I said "this is not the end" doesn't mean I meant Larry isn't ending I meant the book wasn't ending.

200 comments!

Hendall :))) coincedence I wrote about hendall and now it rises?

*Zouis bc bye

__

I'll do anything to forget your touch.

__________

Days later

Louis hasn't left the house. He doesn't speak, or make one move to leave the bed.

It sort of crashes down on him when he is staring at the ceiling and the door slams open.

"Look at this," Zayn shouts, he throws a magazine at Louis.

Louis catches it and glances at it, his throat tightening at the front page picture.

Harry and Kendall.

Kendall on Harry.

"She is shoving what she thinks are boobs in his face,'' Zayn exclaimed.

"Zayn, why are you doing this?'' Louis whimpered out, he threw the magazine on the floor.

"Because look at what that fucker said," Zayn grabbed the magazine, "Harry Styles, 24, comments on newfound relationship with Kendall Jenner. Styles states, 'she's a good friend, and good in other things too. It's about time I settle down with someone, and let's see where it goes."

Louis bit his lip, he felt the hot tears pool before falling from his eyes. "THAT FUCKER IS DATING HER NOW." Zayn shouted.

"O-okay," Louis cried out, "And you're gonna shove it in my face?"

"Dont you understand what this means?"

"That I'm completely worthless? Thanks Zayn,''

Zayn jumped on Louis' bed and ripped the covers off him. "It means he is out there, happy when he doesn't deserve to be happy and you are ere crying over someone who doesn't give a damn that you're crying. it means that you are going to get up, I'll make some ice cream, we will watch a movie and then go out and get pissed and you will have fun because you don't need Harry fucking Styles,"

Louis stared at him wide-eyed. "Zayn not now,"

"Then when? It's been almost a week Lou. he hasn't called or texted and now there's this article? He has moved on and you have to also!" Zayn declared .

"I know. I can't,'' Louis uttered softly.

"Yes. you can." Zayn shook his head. "Get up, you at least gotta try,"

"Okay," Louis whispered, he wiped away at his cheeks and blew his nose.

Zayn shook his head, "Hes ruined you Lou, and it's my job to get you back,"

"I love you Zayn," Louis hugged him tightly. "Thanks for not leaving,''

"Me leave you? Never," Zayn murmured against his cheek.

___

Louis sniffed the alcoholic drink and pushed it away. He glanced around for Zayn and saw him trying to talk to a girl with purple hair.

He drummed his fingers against the tabletop and sighed. he let Zayn take him out to one of the clubs and he's been here for an hour. So far not so good.